Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Friday 1/28

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Friday 1/28

• Options

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK

R/R: Super salty to be going in to work today. I always love going in after being out for so long, but between today being our original dig date and having a staff meeting an hour before kids arrive, I’m not super excited. And I have to wear my N95 mask instead of my cloth masks that I’m so comfortable in! Can’t we go back to yesterday? 😂 I actually finally watched the friends reunion on HBO max finally yesterday! So good! 

CS/Q: Nope!
  • Options
    @ejoseph16 at least the first day back is a Friday? Hope it passes by quickly and uneventfully for you lol.

Month/Cycle: 15/13

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: hopefully IUI

R/R: not in a great headspace today, it just feels like the universe hates us. Brief TW LC:

My sister gave birth Monday, they came home yesterday. Everyone else in my family went over and met the baby yesterday. We found out yesterday that MH's coworker tested positive for covid, so now we have to wait even longer to get to meet our niece. We already weren't able to see my sister last weekend before she gave birth because my husband had a cold.
    Plus I'm very worried that I'll get my peak OPK today, which would be awful because we're getting a blizzard tomorrow and I'd have to cancel our IUI for the second cycle in a row. Feels weird to hope for later O but I just really hope I don't see that solid smiley today. I mean yeah, we can still have sex, but that hasn't exactly worked for us yet.
    Sorry to be a downer a lot lately. It really just feels like the world is constantly kicking us when we're down. It doesn't help that my marathon migraine saga is still going, now at 2.5 weeks.

CS/Q:

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @fantasyflyte a 2.5 week migraine?! Ugh! That sounds horrible! You have every right to be a Debbie downer today, you’ve got a lot going on. Let’s just hope there’s good on the horizon!