September 2022 Moms

Thankful Thursday 1/27

What are you thankful for this week?

Thankful for the Quiet Moments
Current pregnancy -
First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

Re: Thankful Thursday 1/27

• I'm thankful for this community. Everything seems so scary to me and reading through these discussions has helped to normalize things and ease my worries a bit.
    40 yr old FTM EDD 9/30/22 
  • Im thankful for my dog, keeping me active even when all I want to do is sleep....
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm thankful for not having a job outdoors because -16 °F is hurting my face just walking to the car. 
  • @kootenayangiebee55 I am jealous of your plants.  I manage to kill green things.  Pets, I can keep alive. Plants, not so much.
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• I’m thankful for podcasts. My current obsession is School of Self-Image with Tonya Leigh. She’s helping me reframe the way I see myself. So good!
    TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• @elle-0409 I love podcasts too. Have you listed to the birth hour? I love it for all the birth stories. 
  • This week I am thankful for the ability to binge watch tv, specifically Below Deck. I've been stressed out and can only really clear my mind if I just get super into a mindless crap tv show. Below Deck is realllyyy doing the job for me. lol
  • @jhysmath Yes! I listened to that a lot when I was pregnant with my first. I should start listening to it again!
    TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing