May 2022 Moms

UO/Thankful Thursday - 1/27

MrsLaLaBugMrsLaLaBug member
edited January 2022 in May 2022 Moms

Unpopular opinions and things you are thankful for this week? They go here. 

Re: UO/Thankful Thursday - 1/27

• UO - I sometimes hate Pinterest because it makes my vision for my nursery seem highly inadequate. 😂😂😂

Thankful - for allll the baby kicks!! (Mostly😆)

• @MrsLaLaBug My aunt asked me what “theme” my nursery is… I said “baby.”

But for real why would I spend tons of extra money to theme a nursery? We didn’t even repaint the room. If it’s not serving the baby or us it’s not going in the room. 

And yes my Thankful is all the movement!!! I love it!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thankful that the glucose test wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be and I passed!!!
  • UO: we’re not even really setting up a nursery. LO is going to room share for at least 6 months, and DH is using her future room as his office. We are going to have to add on in the next few months so that eventually he can have space and she can have her own room, but I’m not going to bother setting anything up until after she’s here.

Thankful I’m starting to feel better, minus the ridiculous cough!
  • @taylorharris0522 🤷🏼‍♀️ Some people like to! I think some themed nurseries I’ve seen are cute, but I don’t have the vision for one lol 

agreed that I’m thankful for all this movement! She was scaring me for a bit because she slowed down after covid + Colorado / altitude. Back to her peppy self. I’m also thankful we get a bonus US with her next week since they couldn’t get everything at the AS. DH will most likely be able to come this time too, he was with our quarantined kid last time.