May 2022 Moms
Options

GTKY Tuesday - 1/11

MrsLaLaBugMrsLaLaBug member
edited January 2022 in May 2022 Moms
A toy company makes an action figure of you. What two accessories do you come with? 
ETA: What extra does the Limited Edition of you come with? 
(Thanks for that awesome idea to add @fireflyz_56!)

Re: GTKY Tuesday - 1/11

• Options
    What a fun question! Picking just two things is hard. I’d have to say a paper planner and drawing pencils. If the limited edition of me could also include a “you need a budget” mug filled with tea, it’d be perfect because I love that mug. 😂
  • Options
    Oooo this is fun! Probably a cup of coffee and a dog 😆
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    MrsLaLaBugMrsLaLaBug member
    edited January 2022
    @fireflyz_56  omg I LOVE the Limited Edition idea!!! 😂😂 I’m adding that!! 
    I think mine would be chapstick and a glittery tumbler. Limited Edition me would probably come with something that’s monogrammed and some mosquito spray. 😂😂

• Options
    @MrsLaLaBug yours would definitely come with fancy nails! 
  • Options
    @b_1029 true story!!! Today is nail day too and I’m stoked!!

• Options
    Mine would probably come with a book and earbuds for podcasts 😅
  • Options
    Probably a sewing machine and a large McDonald's coke. Limited edition would come with a little pet kitty!
    Married 11.12.11
    JB 08.02.13 
    EC 12.11.15
    GE 04.04.19
    #4 & #5 due 05.05.22
  • Options
    MIne would definitely be a planner and my laptop! Limited edition me would come with my nail supplies- considering I will never truly retire from doing nails lol. 
  • Options
    Probably a Kindle and a coffee cup!

Limited edition... hmmm...maybe a bath tub and a glass of 🍷 so I can take a bath and read said kindle 😜
  • Options
    I just love all these answers! 😂 So fun!! 
    @sydneyannette53 I’m a nail freak! I’m actually getting mine done right now and it’s Mardi Gras nail day!! 💜💚💛

• Options
    Such a fun question!! 

I would come with a book and all black running shoes. A random fun fact...everything I own is black (phone, car, water bottle, etc.) and I usually am wearing something black. 

My limited edition would come with two cats 😻
  • Options
    @MrsLaLaBug I’m a licensed cosmetologist! I was a practicing nail technician for 6 years and just recently quit to finish my Elementary Education degree while working full time as a TA at my local public school. Of course, I had to keep my OPI collection so I can set up in the kitchen from time to time lol! I’ll graduate with my teaching license May 2023. It’s a degree that’s been post-poned a time or two, but I’m so very excited to be this close to finally finishing it! 
  • Options
    @sydneyannette53 that’s awesome!! Way to go mama!!! 

• Options
    My action figure would be like “business barbie” wearing a power blazer, holding a large water bottle and headphones for audio books and podcasts. 

The limited edition is the “Vegas” version where I’m super tan in a tiny black dress and heels 😂 obviously holding a cocktail and probably with a karaoke mic. 
  • Options
    I would say hot chocolate and iPad (has my books and Netflix on it) and limited edition would have a pair of Mickey ears (though if we are talking right now it would probably be pajama pants )