Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Thursday 12/30

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Thursday 12/30

• ejoseph16ejoseph16 member
    edited December 2021

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, HIO EOD

R/R: Still undecided on the benched or trying front. The other night we DTD without protection, so I guess we are kind of NTNP currently 🤷🏼‍♀️ I won’t O for another week or so, so we have time. 

In other news, we are building our house soon (waiting on a dig date from our builders, hence the hesitation to start trying). We currently live in a house too small for us as is, so I want to make sure we will be in the new house before having a baby. We are putting new flooring in our current house. We finished the kitchen and dining room over thanksgiving. We finish our foyer and bathroom tomorrow, so serious amounts of cleaning is happening today! MH is literally the worst at helping clean, so a lot of it is falling on me and I’m not motivated at all today 😕 Oh well! I’ll get it done! 

CS/Q: none today!

Edited for sensitivity purposes. Sorry! 

• @ejoseph16 Congrats on getting flooring in and good luck on the cleaning! Please read the comment in the spoiler:
    We mention other children freely in the TFAS post but we don't in the WTO and TWW posts out of sensitivity to others (see the note at the top of the thread with the **). I'd suggest editing your post. <3

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, etc

R/R: My temp didn't spike today and I got another positive OPK so it looks like either yesterday or today will be O depending on my future temps (I've put in a variety of dummy temps and FF flops back and forth between 13 and 14). I'll probably hop over to TWW tomorrow unless my temp is even lower. Nothing else to report except we're ordering pizza for dinner and I'm already excited 😁

CS/Q: nay.

• Loading the player...
  • @Paturkey ah! Sorry! 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m usually good about that, but I was sleepy posting.