Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Thursday 12/23

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Me: 34  DH: 34
Married 10/28/17
Our TTC Journey
TTC #1 February '18
Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
BFP June '21
MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
Jan '22 - started IF testing
BFP Jan '22
MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
BFP May '22

Re: WTO Thursday 12/23

• Options

Month/Cycle: 5/6AL

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: Benched this cycle, so just waiting

R/R: So DH and I might have had some make-up "fun" last night on CD11. I typically O between CD12-13 so... I was tempted to temp this morning or take an OPK but I decided to just keep not doing anything. I will always secretly hope for the best, but I don't want to get any hopes up so I am just going to enjoy the fact the DH and I had a great night. 

CS/Q: Nope

Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Options

@tessiesmom26 i know hope is a hard thing. Glad you guys had a good night though!

Month/Cycle: 14/13

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: bbt, cm, opks, metformin, letrozole, cinnamon for me, motility supplements for him

R/R: sorry for being mia lately, been super busy with holiday rush at work and finishing making xmas gifts. But the end is in sight! I'm also a bit relieved because the conference I was supposed to go to for a school project has been postponed due to covid. Kind of relieved with covid going nuts. And a bit worried if omicron is going to affect iui plans.

CS/Q: nothing exciting yet 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    abjm0325abjm0325 member
    edited December 2021
    @tessiesmom26 I can't remember why you're benched; would it be bad to get PG or just inconvenient? Glad it was a good night!
    @fantasyflyte Any pics to share of your creations? I'm in awe of your craftiness!

Month/Cycle: 4/4 AL

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, vitamins

R/R: Meant to start OPKs this morning, but oops. Usually don't O until closer to 14 but I'm worried this cycle will be wonky. Probably would be more likely to be late though? Who knows. I attempted to make fruit jelly candies this morning. They are setting now (hopefully) so we'll see tonight if they turned out!

CS/Q: Nope

Edit for spacing
  • Options

@tessiesmom26 Some people find that the cycle they take a break from trying ends up being the cycle they conceive, so you never know haha

@fantasyflyte I'd love to see the gifts, too! I'm sure they're great.

@abjm0325 Do you usually test first thing in the morning? I keep reading to test in the afternoon, so I've been waiting for after my husband gets off work each day since we couldn't do anything about it before then anyway lol

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 20...yikes.

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, BBT, CM

R/R: It's been pouring rain since I woke up this morning and I'm here for it. lol I love the rain. Also today is day one of my vacation, so it's been extra nice. I ran out early today to get flowers for more arrangements for our daughter. I made them Christmasy, of course, with berries and roses and lots of greenery. They came out so nice.

CS/Q: I'm pretty sure O was on CD17 this cycle. I had a really positive OPK that day, and my temp has been slowly rising since then. Just waiting for those crosshairs.

• Options
    @annanbby I usually test in the morning, but only because I'm a creature of habit. You're totally correct that I could have just tested this afternoon, but I think it's too early for anything anyway. Glad you got a nice rainy day for your first day of vacation! The flowers for your daughter sound beautiful.