July 2022 Moms

Hello!

Introduce yourself: hi! Nervous First time mama here! 

Due date? July 30!

How did you find out? Had a feeling and took a test. Even though we were trying I was still in shock! Is that normal?

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?)

no pets, amazing husband! Likes to workout, read and am full time employed. Just finished my second semester of a very intense masters program 

How are you feeling? (First appointment? Any symptoms? Emotionally?)

super nervous! I am always questioning everything I am doing and wondering if I should be doing certain things. I don’t have my first in-person appointment until early January so I am anxious to know that baby is healthy 

GTKY Fun fact: Tell us what you would choose if you could only eat one thing forever

Pizza!!

Re: Hello!

• @hmasiero Hi, welcome. I believe you meant to post this into the "Introductions" thread. Also, please read **Read This Before Posting**, it gives a lot of helpful information. We try to keep things on the board organized by having general topics in which everyone can participate, i.e  not starting a new thread for every post or question (such as this one).