April 2022 Moms
Options

Product Spotlight: Baby Clothing Brands

I have two boys with a girl on the way. So excited for all the cute girl clothes… thought we can share our fave brands.

For boys:
Mini Boden
Vineyard Vines 
Janie & Jack 
Hanna Andersson
Zara 
JoJo Maman & Bebe 

For Girl:
My fave so far has been Wild Wawa (obsessed)
The Beaufort Bonnet Company
Kissy Kissy (so soft!) 
Mini Boden
Janie & Jack 
zara
JoJo Maman & Bebe 

Also— anyone having trouble deciding what season to buy for in the 3-6 month range. My boys were big so they were in 3-6 months around 2 months old. And I’m thinking it will
still be cool weather then (live in NJ)… plus baby will be in AC at home.
curious what others are doing! 
Me: 36 DH: 36
Married: October 2011
DS: January 2016
DS: May 2019
#3: April 2022

Re: Product Spotlight: Baby Clothing Brands

• Options
    I just have DD6 and she is the girliest girl on the planet.

Mini Boden
    Cat and Jack (Target)
    Hanna Andersson
    Tea
    Gap and Old Navy 
    Ashley Rose (Etsy) 
    Carter’s and Oshkosh B’Gosh are always dependable and have cute preemie clothes

• Options
    For boy:

As a baby I really liked Carters because their close tend to run skinnier and DS5 has 0% body fat. 
    As a joke we dressed him in build a bear outfit once   :D
    As he's gotten older, I really like the Cat & Jack clothing (Target). We tend to go for more of a bro vibe like vans shoes and baggy tshirts.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hands down my favorite pjs for the first few months is Magnetic Me! The magnet closures are just absolutely brilliant. 

Also Zutano booties instead of socks. Soooo much easier than washing baby socks. 
  • Options
    Oh I second the zutano booties! @lemonlove86! We used those 100% until daycare told us we had to send him in hard bottom shoes to play outside 😂
  • Options
    Lou Lou & Company gowns (and swaddles, bows, etc)

And then just Gap, Carter's, Hanna Andersson etc
  • Options
    @lemonlove86 I also love magnetic key! Thanks for the reminder 
  • Options
    We daycare and had to have hard bottom shoes and Loved momo baby. They are not cheap but they are not cheaply made either. They have soft bottom and hard options and honestly are the one thing I regret giving away the most. On the other hand shopping for new pairs is fun too. Clothes I'm just not picky about but shoes are so important for development of walking and foot arches. It's my one picky thing.
  • Options
    Ivorytower2Ivorytower2 member
    edited December 2021
    My favorite baby sleepers are Boody Baby. They are zip sleepers made from Bamboo and the softest on the planet. They are also running a 50% off sale! I also like Carter’s/Osh Gosh and would stock up when they have big sales (Memorial Day, Labor Day, etc)

I don’t think I will need to buy much for little girl #3, but I’ve never had luck with baby socks that stay on. Any ideas?!
  • Options
    @Ivorytower2,

I used trumpette for both my girl, they are super cute and don’t come off as easily. 
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Is there anywhere to shop other than Target? 
  • Options
    @babya422 — see all the suggestions above?