Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Tuesday 10/26

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Tuesday 10/26

• abjm0325abjm0325 member
    edited October 2021

Month/Cycle: 2/2 AL

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, vitamins 

R/R: Sorry I've been MIA for a few days, but I had a wonderful weekend with my DH. We were only gone to a nearby city for about 24 hours in total, but it was so nice to relax and spend that time with no agenda and good food. I took today off work too, so it's extra nice to get to catch up on some chores and things before heading back to the grind. Trying to psych myself up to go on a run later!

CS/Q: Nope

Edited because words are hard.

• anniemarie887anniemarie887 member
    edited October 2021

Month/Cycle: 11/3AL

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: vitamins, acupuncture, still gotta go buy OPKs

R/R: GAHHHHHH Adele announced two nights at Hyde Park next summer, looks like i'll be getting up at 3am thursday to try and snag tickets! i was fortunate enough to see her March 2016 and June 2017 (her last live performance!!!) in London. happy early 35th bday gift to meeeeeeeeee

CS/Q: nada

edit b/c i left out @abjm0325 i'm so glad you have a nice weekend! that sounds lovely!!

• Loading the player...
  • @abjm0325 sounds like it was a good weekend! And a long one is always great.

@anniemarie887 good luck on the tickets!

Month/Cycle: 12/12

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: bbt, cm, opks, cinnamon, metformin for me, vit e and c for him

R/R: super dreary here today, we have a big rainstorm and it's supposed to get windy. School is calming down a little, which is good. And I started my sister's Christmas present, it's going to be a Nightmare Before Christmas quilt, and it's gone much easier than I anticipated (progress pic in spoiler). And it's also super fun and I feel like I'm beginning a new obsession, especially because quilted stuff is great to use up small scraps that I have left over from mask making.

CS/Q: actually remembering to temp, and hoping that O is coming a day or two early this month so I can avoid missing the best days if I feel bad after my covid booster Friday.

• @anniemarie887 Good luck trying for the tickets! 
    @fantasyflyte That quilt looks amazing!
  • *lurking from TWW and IF hell*
    dude @fantasyflyte are you wearing christmas socks? It's OCTOBER! you're allowed to make christmas presents but... holiday socks? ;)
    History
    I am doing this on my own. Left ovary and fallopian tube removed due to cyst/necrosis just after birth. Right ovary and tube still purport to function.
    Began TTC in Aug '18 @ age 35
    5 or 6 (or 7?!) cycles using frozen donor sperm, ICI. All BFN
    Mar-Jun '19 IUIs, all BFN
    Began process of referral for RE in spring of '19, blood tests confirm low AMH (.54) but all else is good.
    May '19 HSG shows open tube, but ultrasound suggests fibroids
    MRI in June '19 confirms two large fibroids, one growing through wall of uterus
    In June '19 I move from California to Oregon, disrupting my insurance, referrals, etc. 5 months spent piecing it all back together.
    Nov. '19 attempted myomectomy (vaginal approach) failed. 2nd surgery using laparoscopic method in Jan '20 is successful.
    April '20 --> June '20, natural IUIs, all BFN.
    July? saline ultrasound and bubble test demonstrate open tube
    July '20 clomid cycle cancelled for thin lining
    Aug-Oct, 3 femara cycles, all BFN
    RE referral. While waiting to set up an appointment Nov-Jan,I continue with natural cycles and ICI, using a known donor, BFN...
    Jan '21 more bloodwork, AMH is worse (.30), FSH high albeit not catastrophic at 13.2. hysteroscopy all good. "looks cozy!" says the RE.
    Feb '21, injectables (menopur, novarel), iui, BFN (doc said the frozen donor sperm sample had the "best numbers she'd ever seen!")
    Mar '21, injectables, iui cancelled due to lack of follicles, converted to at home-insem. BFN
    May '21, first IVF round cancelled due to cyst.
    July '21 IVF: standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 7; 6 days of stims. 8 eggs retrieved, 7 mature, 5 fertilize, 4 made it to blast. 3 are 4AB, 1 is 4BB. PGT-A results all abnormal.
    Oct '21 somewhat improved AMH (.51) and significantly improved FSH (8.9). Maybe it's all the pills I swallow.
    Dec -21, standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 5; 11 days of stims. retrieval yields 5, 4M, 2 reach day-6 blast (4AB & 4BB). 1 low-level mosaic (chr. 3 deletion), 1 complex abnormal.
    Feb '22 FET (low-level mosaic): CP.
    May '22 egg retrieval, lupron flare protocol. HGH priming for 1 month before stims; md lupron 20/20u daily; menopur 225, follistim 225, 10k trigger after 8 days of stims; AFC 10; 13 retrieved; 10 mature; 8 fertilized. All frozen at 2PN for later thaw, grow, and biopsy.
    July '22 egg retrieval same protocol: 9 days of stims; AFC 8; 10 retrieved, 8 mature, 4 fertilized and frozen.
    Sept '22 ER same protocol: AFC 10; 12 retrieved, 11 mature, 11 fertilized.
    From the 3 retrievals, 7 survived to day 5-6 blastocyst, from which I have 2 normal embryos!
    Jan 20, Fully medicated FET, baby aspirin, dexamethasone, acupuncture, and as much woo as I can stand (which isn't very much). BFN.
    July 23, Natural FET + baby aspirin. BFN.
  • @optimistgardener they're not Christmas, just cute penguins! And also my feet were cold and they're fuzzy warm sockses :p