Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Thursday 10/14

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Thursday 10/14

• Month/Cycle: 5/5AL

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: ntnp & bbt (mostly to track lp)

R/R: mh was off Monday-Wednesday and it’s messed with my brain. It feels like Monday or Tuesday. We got a bunch of stuff done around the house though and got the porch all decorated for Halloween. In the beginning of this af I called it, that it would be a lingerer and it sure is. I was still spotting yesterday. So I’m hoping it’s gone today, it’s just so annoying.

CS/Q: 

• @paytonpedro Ugh! AF was the same for me. Spotting for three days; GTFO already! But great work that you got stuff done around the house.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK

R/R: Excited to meet my new student cohort tonight. I've got 30, but two were in another of my classes last year so that'll be fun. It's always good to have a few in the room (Zoom) who know what to expect - makes the transition easier for the rest of them.

CS/Q: So last cycle was my first month off BC and I Oed on CD20. Would you wait until CD16 to start OPKs like FF suggests, or would you start earlier? I have plenty of cheapies so I'm not too concerned. My earliest-ever O was CD14 and latest was CD31, but usually around 16-20.

• Loading the player...
  • @paytonpedro those routine changes really can mess with your brain! I hope AF fully exits the building soon.

@Paturkey yay new students! On the OPKs, do you use internet cheapies or a CBAD monitor? If cheapies, it can't hurt to start around CD10 or 12, especially since you don't know how quickly your cycle will settle.

Month/Cycle: 12/12

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: bbt, cm, opks, cinnamon, metformin for me, vit e and c for him

R/R: oof, yesterday was A Day right through to bed. But, today is a new day, and I should be nicely busy all day which isn't a bad thing.

CS/Q: too early