Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Tuesday 9/7

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Tuesday 9/7

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 51/10 AL

CD/DPO: 28/12

Timing: -4, -1, 0

Typical LP length: 12-13 days

Testing: BFNs

R/R: was pretty lazy this holiday weekend. Oh well. Finally washed the dishes. Some of the pans sat there for a week. Whoops lol. Definitely not KU so now I just have to sit tight for the next week until my RI appointment.

CS/Q: temp dropped today but still above coverline. I think my LP will be back to normal even with dose 2 from 2 weeks ago. Hope AF doesn't unexpectedly show up while I'm in the office since I never packed my cup. Whoops again haha. No cramping really so far so I think it's safe to assume it won't show today (or at least this morning).
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 23/7-8

Timing: meh okay. I was mentally struggling during our window plus O was elusive this month. 

Typical LP length: unknown

Testing: Not sure. FF has AF scheduled for this coming Saturday but Premom is saying next Tuesday (a whole week from now). I guess I'll test on Sunday and split the difference

R/R: Got to the lake house for the long weekend and it was great! On Labor Day weekend the lake always has their boat parade. People who want to participate decorate their boats like parade floats and drive around the lake. They toss candy out for kids and some do jello shots or nips for the adults (both were present this year, yay!). There was a "free Britney" float that was amazing - guys and girls dressed as different Britneys and threw the strongest jello shots out 😂

CS/Q: none

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 27/1AL

CD/DPO: 26/6

Timing: good!

Typical LP length: 13 

Testing: not sure when yet, maybe this weekend

R/R: First day of school today. I will likely be posting and ghosting until this evening. My Tuesday and Wednesday class schedule is so busy, I basically get no breaks until my lunch at 1:00 (side note, my lunch is usually an hour earlier in other years… I’m going to be so hangry 😂). Should be a decent day though. I’m grateful for a universal mask mandate in schools here. 

CS/Q: 

• Options

Month/Cycle: 11/10

CD/DPO: 28/8?

Timing: O-1, O?

Typical LP length: 10-11 days

Testing: WFAF

R/R: I actually have a minute to breathe! I have a lot of homework to work on, but at least it's beautiful out today so I can do it outside, which is also nice because I can give my poor face a rest from the mask. Been VERY busy recently, we got a new system at work plus it was a holiday weekend, so it was very busy all weekend at work.

CS/Q: my poor chart. I'm kind of looking forward to having a nice, normal chart next cycle. Although temps might still be a bit wonky because we've got the windows open instead of the AC on lately.

• Options
    @inthewoods23 sorry for the BFNs, but fingers crossed AF holds off for you, and great on the LP!
    @jellie603 nice, sounds like a great weekend, and that boat parade sounds super fun!
    @gingermama29 good luck for the start of the school year!
  • Options
    Whew, I am exhausted! Finally back for tags!

@inthewoods23 sorry for the BFNs. Hugs friend. Hopefully things will go well at your appointment next week and you’ll have a good plan going forward.

@jellie603 that sounds so fun! Glad you had a nice long weekend at the lake.

@fantasyflyte glad you got to enjoy the nice weather and fresh air while you tackled your homework
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 Sorry for the BFNs :(
    @jellie603 Boat parade sounds so fun! I’ve gotta find one of those around me next year!
    @gingermama29 That late lunch time would be so tough. I start getting grouchy if my lunch time goes past 11:30. 
    @fantasyflyte I’m exhausted just reading your update! Hope you had at least a few minutes to relax before diving into homework. Incidentally I should definitely be doing homework tonight too…

Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 23/3

Timing: o-2, o-1, o+1

Typical LP length: 11ish

Testing: 12 dpo 

R/R: Trying to bring some positive energy to work and I was about 50% successful lol. Started the day well but it ended with finding out we’re short term losing another person, which will have some tough ripple effects on the other team members. But it’s out of my control and at this point I have to compartmentalize to keep myself from having a complete breakdown. I just wish these guys could get a break.

CS/Q: obgyn appointment went pretty well today. Thank you @acleverusername for your feedback yesterday. I’ll spoiler the details.

I’m doing 7 dpo blood work on Friday (technically 6 dpo but I’ll be out of town) and an ultrasound on Monday. Sounds like pretty standard initial steps. She’s supportive of referring me to an RE at 6 months, but I don’t think my health insurance would cover it until I reach 12 months so DH and I need to have some serious conversations about what we want this journey to look like. More than anything I appreciate that she calmly listened to my very large amounts of disjointed information and concerns without being judgmental. So while her main feedback was “So much in fertility is unknown and you’re already doing all the things you should be”, I at least felt heard and respected. So I’ll call that a win.

Also got my CH today as expected.