Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Monday 8/30

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Monday 8/30

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 50/10 AL

CD/DPO: 20/4

Timing: -4, -1, 0

Typical LP length: 12-13 days

Testing: this weekend

R/R: had an event with the robotics team this weekend and we all nearly died from being out in 90 degree weather 🥵. Even in the shade. Then yesterday there was this slight chance of scattered thunderstorms and sure enough, very suddenly we were getting dumped on. Great fun being huddled underneath the canopy tents for some time while the storm blew through. Didn't totally help with the rain blowing sideways. Ha.

CS/Q: FF took away my CHs this morning with my latest temp being below coverline. 

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    pajamstagramspajamstagrams member
    edited August 2021
    @inthewoods23 ugh that sound miserable being rained on like that. The humidity afterwards too, I'm sure it was terrible, with it being in the 90s!

Month/Cycle: 3AL
    CD/DPO: 22/9-11 dpo
    Timing: good
    Typical LP length: 13-14
    Testing: WFAF
    R/R: PSA: don't drop your glass cosmetics containers in the sink. Your sink won't win that battle. 😬 I'm all for sustainability, but I cannot get behind the movement to put cosmetics in glass containers. I swear it add an extra 5 lbs to my suitcase because the containers are so heavy and bulky!
    CS/Q: nope
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @pajamstagrams yesterday when it rained the temp was in the low 80s so it wasn't as bad, especially with having a decent breeze all day. My hair usually frizzes from rain but it turned out alright.

I've dropped glass containers of cosmetics before but thankfully nothing has ever cracked. Did you know that so much waste occurs from glass packaging? At least when it comes to products with pumps. I read that somewhere between 10-25% of a product gets left in the container because the pumps aren't designed to get every last drop. Spatty Daddys to the rescue. I can't believe how much longer stuff lasts when I can scrape product out.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 I have never heard of Spatty Daddys, but they sound amazing and I will have to get some!

Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 34/6

Timing: -3, -1

Typical LP length: 10-11

Testing: Thursday at 9 DPO. I only have FRERs and I don't want to waste one by going too early, but I don't have enough self control to wait for missed period day

R/R: One of the bus routes my husband always took home from work disappeared during the covid is BACK as of today! All last school year he had to take the 3:40 bus home and then do a lot of work at home in the evening, but now once again he can do it all at school after the students leave and take the 4:30 bus!! Yay!!

CS/Q: FF keeps NOT taking away my crosshairs even though I've now had two temps below coverline,  so I'm just like 🤷‍♀️

• Options
    @inthewoods23 Sorry you went from heat to drenched, but sounds like it was great otherwise!
    @pajamstagrams I barely wear makeup so I don't have this issue, but I hope you didn't loose too much! 
    @wisewitch222 That's great about your husbands bus coming back! 

Month/Cycle: 1/1AL

CD/DPO: 34/13

Timing: Benched this cycle, WFAF to get off this damn bench!

Typical LP length: 13/14 days

Testing: That's a no for me

R/R: The past few days I have been cramping like crazy, but still I wait for AF. The cramps are super intense, but come and go very quickly. This was happening right after my procedure as well, and I brought that up to my OB and he wasn't concerned so I'm going to hold off on calling and keep hoping for AF to come back. 

CS/Q: 

Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    @tessiesmom26 Fx the AF shows up today!!
  • Options

Hi all, recently returned to the bump after some time off.

Month/Cycle: ~22/20

CD/DPO: CD15 / no clear OPK this month, so not sure what's going on!

Timing: best guess, O-3, O-2

Typical LP length: 13-14 days

Testing: usually start at 10dpo

R/R: I called CNY Fertility last week to get a phone consult for starting the IVF process. I thought I'd get a consult 5-6 months out like last time, but this time I have a consult tomorrow. Super fast! Faster than I maybe wanted--I have a lot of things still to think through. But I did some more research over the weekend and feel more confident about talking to the doctor tomorrow.

CS/Q: nope

• Options

Month/Cycle: 3/1AL

CD/DPO: 25/6

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 16

Testing: nope

R/R: the first professional show I've ever directed opened on Saturday and went well! Now I'm looking forward to a schedule shift towards calmer days as we head into September. 

CS/Q: not today

• Options
    rainsmiles1rainsmiles1 member
    edited August 2021

Hello! I am relatively new to pregnancy forums, so I'm not yet sure what R/R CS/Q mean. I'd appreciate if anyone is willing to share that info :smile:

Month/Cycle: Cycle 2

CD/DPO: CD 22/8 DPO

Timing: -6, -1, 0

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: This weekend 

• Options
    @Knottie1468964295 welcome! R/R is Rants/raves and CS/Q is Chart Stalk/Questions

You probably also want to change your username to something more memorable and easier for people to tag you ☺️
  • Options
    @tessiesmom26 oh the makeup is fine, not a scratch, chip, or dent on that container. My sink, however...it's gotta be replaced. And it's proving to be a b*tch to remove, since it's got some extra strength adhesive or something. 

@wisewitch222 maybe it only looks at those first 3 high temps after O? And ignores the lower ones? 

@ knottie welcome! If you haven't already, go ahead and change your username so we can get to know you better and intro in the newbie thread! To answer your question...R/R= rant/rave, a space to complain or celebrate or just talk about something random, doesn't have to be TTC related. CS/Q= chart (cycle?) stalk/question: any random question you have about your chart, like "did I ovulate on x day?" Or "does anyone use cervical position to chart?"

This board is a bit different than others, in that we don't allow HPT pics (there's a thread on the 1st tri board for those). we also don't talk about living children (TW/spoiler if and only if it's relevant), and we don't really like questions like "is this an implantation dip?" or in general asking/alluding to possibly being pregnant  like "my boobs are super sore, could I be PG?". If you haven't already, it's helpful to read the "read this first" post pinned at the top! 
  • Options
    rainsmiles1rainsmiles1 member
    edited August 2021
    Thank you @jandawg and @pajamstagrams! I just changed my username, and thanks for the warm welcome and tips. Sounds like this is the right kind of board for me :smiley: