Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Wednesday 8/25

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 
CD/DPO: 
Timing: 
Typical LP length: 
Testing: 
R/R: 
CS/Q:

Re: TWW Wednesday 8/25

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 3 AL
    CD/DPO: 17, 4-6DPO 🤷‍♀️
    Timing: good 
    Typical LP length: 13-14
    Testing: WFAF given my possible super early ovulation date 
    R/R: since it's hurricane season and all, I've been reassessing our supplies. why was it so hard to find a camp lantern that takes normal disposable batteries?? Why the EFF do so many have USB charging ports only? Seriously? Last time I went camping 20 years ago, there weren't any outlets, and I doubt mother nature has started growing them since then. And last time I checked, if I have power during a storm, I don't need a lantern 🙄  I did eventually find one that has solar/AAA/hand crank/and of course USB. That's what I get for only looking on Amazon, but I need them now, and there's a 0% chance I'm going in person to a store.
    CS/Q: nope
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/2
    CD/DPO: 24/13
    Timing: good
    Typical LP length: unknown
    Testing: negative today
    R/R: not feeling well and bummed by my negative
    CS/Q: based on my OPKs, I’m getting an lh surge, but based on my temps, I don’t think I’m ovulating. My schedule is so unpredictable that it’s hard to temp at the same time daily, so thinking of getting an Ava or temp drop to really understand what’s happening.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @pajamstagrams Hope you find what you need! Sounds so frustrating!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 9/10
    CD/DPO: 27
    Timing: -3
    Typical LP length: 14
    Testing: nada
    R/R: i. am. so. bloated. it is not cute. i don't have hopes for this cycle, so AF let's get a move on. i need to buy some opks, our wedding anniversary is in sept and fw should line up right around then. i had taken a break from them, but i'm thinking about giving it a go again.
    CS/Q: nada
  • Options
    @agesandstages my friend really liked her ava, i've debated it bc i know i can't commit to actually temping. 
    @pajamstagrams LOL to mother nature growing outlets, i have a random hand crank but no idea where it came from tbh
  • Options
    @anniemarie887 the last two trips to the dollar store for OPK's has resulted in cashiers saying "I've never seen somonw buy so many" to which I'm like...a single opk is useless and that is why I'm buying ten. 
  • Options
    Back with another CS/Q - hope that’s ok!  On CBAD, I had my peak way back on CD10. On my cheapies, I had my peak on CD11. However, I never saw a temp rise. Today, I just decided to check with my cheapies and had a positive OPK again. Is it possible that I tried and failed to ovulate before, and now I’m trying again?
  • Options
    lurking…
    @agesandstages if you didn’t have a temp shift then I would assume you didn’t O. I’ve twice had CBAD pick up an early surge that didn’t result in O so I’ve given up on them. Are you tracking CM?
  • Options
    @pinkkillersheep Thanks for the response! I only really tracked BBT and OPKs, but next cycle, I will track all the things!
  • Options
    @jandawg they always run out at the most inopportune time too
    @agesandstages I’m not sure, I’ve only ever done CBAD. Might be worth a shout to your dr about it 
  • Options
    *lurking from WTO* @agesandstages it's definitely possible. If you never had a temp shift, I'd err on the side of caution and assume you didn't ovulate yet, and continue HIO.
  • Options
    @pajamstagrams yeah that whole USB charger thing makes absolutely no sense!

@agesandstages sorry for all the cycle confusion! I hope you get it sorted out but if you didn't see any kind of temp shift it's definitely possible you are still WTO.

@anniemarie887 do you have any plans for your anniversary?

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 17/5

Timing: -2, -1, 0

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: 14 dpo

R/R: Life has been SO busy lately. DH started back at work this week (he's a teacher) and I've had a lot of stuff going on for my job plus I started online classes for my BSN. Today we were super short staffed at work and by the time I got home I felt like I had run a marathon. I'm off the next two days thankfully because I need to rest and play catch up on my schoolwork.

CS/Q: nope
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• Options
    @shortstack930 we are going to Charleston SC pending I don’t chicken out with COVID rates. 🥴