Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Weekend 8/21-8/22

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your most used emoji?

Re: WTO Weekend 8/21-8/22

• Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: bbt, cm, opk

R/R: Officially back in class for the last semester of my MBA program. They decided a day before classes started to switch to online. I get it but I'm still really disappointed. I was looking forward to finally having class with my cohort in person. Instead I'll have completed the entire thing online.

Really struggling with my mental state lately. I can usually get myself out of it, but I'm thinking this is one of those times I just have to let myself be sad. I should swing back in a few days. My big concern is that it'll be around the time MH leaves for a week long backpacking trip and historically I don't do well being alone. Also means since O is completely unpredictable that this may be an off cycle if it comes early.

CS/Q: newp

GTKY: What is your most used emoji? Definitely this guy :#  That's pretty much the face I make normally.
  • @pinkkillersheep ugh sorry your class switched to virtual. It's so tough never meeting your team/classmates. 

I also don't like being alone in the house if DH is gone on a trip. Feels weird. What helps me is to find things to do that I can't do when he's there...aka binge trashy/cheesy TV with a bottle of wine. (I mean, I've done that when he's home too, but it's still fun to frame it like it's a special activity)

Month/Cycle: 3 AL

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: BBT,cm,opk

R/R: picked out an old shirt from 2019 and wore it today, and was pleasantly surprised how well it fit! I gained some weight at the end of 2020 (~10 lbs) and my shirts just didn't fit right in the waist/tummy anymore. But I've actually lost all that weight plus some, and more importantly, lost some inches, so now they fit great! 🙌 

CS/Q: when the fresh hell did I ovulate? cd11? Cd12? Perhaps today? Today's (and Thursday's) opk were less positive than yesterday, but still positive. Also that cd11 to 12 temp shift perfectly aligns with all my previous CD13 to 14 temp shifts. I suppose it doesn't really matter in the end, but I'm so confused lol.

GTKY: What is your most used emoji? Like a true millennial, "😂". Closely followed by 😬. 
  • Loading the player...
  • edited August 2021
    *lurking* @pajamstagrams my money is on O sometime middle of the night on CD11/early in the morning on CD12. maybe your LH surge converted into a fast O for some reason this month. For what it's worth, I've watched my O day creep earlier by about a day and a half/2 days since I started charting in 2018. I used to be a really stable day 13-day 14 girl. now i'm a day 11-day 13 girl.
    History
    I am doing this on my own. Left ovary and fallopian tube removed due to cyst/necrosis just after birth. Right ovary and tube still purport to function.
    Began TTC in Aug '18 @ age 35
    5 or 6 (or 7?!) cycles using frozen donor sperm, ICI. All BFN
    Mar-Jun '19 IUIs, all BFN
    Began process of referral for RE in spring of '19, blood tests confirm low AMH (.54) but all else is good.
    May '19 HSG shows open tube, but ultrasound suggests fibroids
    MRI in June '19 confirms two large fibroids, one growing through wall of uterus
    In June '19 I move from California to Oregon, disrupting my insurance, referrals, etc. 5 months spent piecing it all back together.
    Nov. '19 attempted myomectomy (vaginal approach) failed. 2nd surgery using laparoscopic method in Jan '20 is successful.
    April '20 --> June '20, natural IUIs, all BFN.
    July? saline ultrasound and bubble test demonstrate open tube
    July '20 clomid cycle cancelled for thin lining
    Aug-Oct, 3 femara cycles, all BFN
    RE referral. While waiting to set up an appointment Nov-Jan,I continue with natural cycles and ICI, using a known donor, BFN...
    Jan '21 more bloodwork, AMH is worse (.30), FSH high albeit not catastrophic at 13.2. hysteroscopy all good. "looks cozy!" says the RE.
    Feb '21, injectables (menopur, novarel), iui, BFN (doc said the frozen donor sperm sample had the "best numbers she'd ever seen!")
    Mar '21, injectables, iui cancelled due to lack of follicles, converted to at home-insem. BFN
    May '21, first IVF round cancelled due to cyst.
    July '21 IVF: standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 7; 6 days of stims. 8 eggs retrieved, 7 mature, 5 fertilize, 4 made it to blast. 3 are 4AB, 1 is 4BB. PGT-A results all abnormal.
    Oct '21 somewhat improved AMH (.51) and significantly improved FSH (8.9). Maybe it's all the pills I swallow.
    Dec -21, standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 5; 11 days of stims. retrieval yields 5, 4M, 2 reach day-6 blast (4AB & 4BB). 1 low-level mosaic (chr. 3 deletion), 1 complex abnormal.
    Feb '22 FET (low-level mosaic): CP.
    May '22 egg retrieval, lupron flare protocol. HGH priming for 1 month before stims; md lupron 20/20u daily; menopur 225, follistim 225, 10k trigger after 8 days of stims; AFC 10; 13 retrieved; 10 mature; 8 fertilized. All frozen at 2PN for later thaw, grow, and biopsy.
    July '22 egg retrieval same protocol: 9 days of stims; AFC 8; 10 retrieved, 8 mature, 4 fertilized and frozen.
    Sept '22 ER same protocol: AFC 10; 12 retrieved, 11 mature, 11 fertilized.
    From the 3 retrievals, 7 survived to day 5-6 blastocyst, from which I have 2 normal embryos!
    Jan 20, Fully medicated FET, baby aspirin, dexamethasone, acupuncture, and as much woo as I can stand (which isn't very much). BFN.
    July 23, Natural FET + baby aspirin. BFN.
  • @optimistgardener maybe you're right. It's just weird because minus the cycle immediately following my *tw* loss and one in November, I've been CD13 for a year straight. (I know, I know, you're normal until you're not...) In any case, I think our timing was ok for any one of those days, so it's out of my hands now and it doesn't really matter. BRING ON THE DOTTED CH, FERTILITY FRIEND! 😂
  • Month/Cycle: 10/10

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: bbt, cm, opks, cinnamon, metformin, then vit e and c for him

R/R: battening down the hatches for the hurricane! Spent the afternoon at my sister's planning for the party next weekend, thank goodness it wasn't supposed to be tomorrow. I have to qork tomorrow but we're probably going to close early because who is shopping nonessential retail in the middle of a hurricane?

CS/Q: nah. Nothing to see and on mobile

GTKY: What is your most used emoji? :joy: by faaaaar
  • @pinkkillersheep sorry for the doldrums, it sucks when those funks hit. Fingers crossed O isn't early on you. I feel you on classes. As of right now ours are supposed to be in person, and we have a meteorology club meeting this coming week so that our little group can actually meet each other. There's like 5 of us in each year and we don't know each other because we've been online so long.
    @pajamstagrams is :joy: a millenial thing? That would make sense since I'm smack in the middle of millenial lol. Also woo on the shirts!
  • @pinkkillersheep I'm so, so sorry your class moved to online. That really sucks

@pajamstagrams +1 on fun activities husband doesn't like while he's away! I like having my husband home, but I'm not going to lie, I started to really miss those nights during the covid when we were always both home

@fantasyflyte stay safe!

Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD: 25

WAYDTGKU: temp and CM

R/R: watching Broadchurch right now and I'm obsessed! 

CS/Q: I think, think O is in the past now (sticky CM today), so I'm waiting for the crosshairs

GTKY: What is your most used emoji? 🤣🤣🤣 (always in a trio), and increasingly 🤷‍♀️, which is also my answer to @pajamstagrams 's O question 🤣🤣🤣
  • I guess technically I am now WTO although in real life I am hella benched. But i just wanted to pop in to say @wisewitch222 Broadchurch is amazing! I was so addicted last fall. And @pinkkillersheep that's my favorite emoji also. it encapsulates all my weirdo anxiety perfectly.
    History
    I am doing this on my own. Left ovary and fallopian tube removed due to cyst/necrosis just after birth. Right ovary and tube still purport to function.
    Began TTC in Aug '18 @ age 35
    5 or 6 (or 7?!) cycles using frozen donor sperm, ICI. All BFN
    Mar-Jun '19 IUIs, all BFN
    Began process of referral for RE in spring of '19, blood tests confirm low AMH (.54) but all else is good.
    May '19 HSG shows open tube, but ultrasound suggests fibroids
    MRI in June '19 confirms two large fibroids, one growing through wall of uterus
    In June '19 I move from California to Oregon, disrupting my insurance, referrals, etc. 5 months spent piecing it all back together.
    Nov. '19 attempted myomectomy (vaginal approach) failed. 2nd surgery using laparoscopic method in Jan '20 is successful.
    April '20 --> June '20, natural IUIs, all BFN.
    July? saline ultrasound and bubble test demonstrate open tube
    July '20 clomid cycle cancelled for thin lining
    Aug-Oct, 3 femara cycles, all BFN
    RE referral. While waiting to set up an appointment Nov-Jan,I continue with natural cycles and ICI, using a known donor, BFN...
    Jan '21 more bloodwork, AMH is worse (.30), FSH high albeit not catastrophic at 13.2. hysteroscopy all good. "looks cozy!" says the RE.
    Feb '21, injectables (menopur, novarel), iui, BFN (doc said the frozen donor sperm sample had the "best numbers she'd ever seen!")
    Mar '21, injectables, iui cancelled due to lack of follicles, converted to at home-insem. BFN
    May '21, first IVF round cancelled due to cyst.
    July '21 IVF: standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 7; 6 days of stims. 8 eggs retrieved, 7 mature, 5 fertilize, 4 made it to blast. 3 are 4AB, 1 is 4BB. PGT-A results all abnormal.
    Oct '21 somewhat improved AMH (.51) and significantly improved FSH (8.9). Maybe it's all the pills I swallow.
    Dec -21, standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 5; 11 days of stims. retrieval yields 5, 4M, 2 reach day-6 blast (4AB & 4BB). 1 low-level mosaic (chr. 3 deletion), 1 complex abnormal.
    Feb '22 FET (low-level mosaic): CP.
    May '22 egg retrieval, lupron flare protocol. HGH priming for 1 month before stims; md lupron 20/20u daily; menopur 225, follistim 225, 10k trigger after 8 days of stims; AFC 10; 13 retrieved; 10 mature; 8 fertilized. All frozen at 2PN for later thaw, grow, and biopsy.
    July '22 egg retrieval same protocol: 9 days of stims; AFC 8; 10 retrieved, 8 mature, 4 fertilized and frozen.
    Sept '22 ER same protocol: AFC 10; 12 retrieved, 11 mature, 11 fertilized.
    From the 3 retrievals, 7 survived to day 5-6 blastocyst, from which I have 2 normal embryos!
    Jan 20, Fully medicated FET, baby aspirin, dexamethasone, acupuncture, and as much woo as I can stand (which isn't very much). BFN.
    July 23, Natural FET + baby aspirin. BFN.