Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

The week from hell…

Last Wednesday, I went to urgent care because I had a uti, found out I was pregnant and had a kidney infection so they sent me to the hospital, my hcg was 330, just fine for the 4 weeks they dated me at, I came back in 2 days for a repeat… only 404… and then Monday it was 423, I was told probably ectopic. Today I have a D&C, and my hcg came back and it’s 367 which is the confirmation I needed to tell me it’s over. I’m distraught. I’m sitting at the hospital waiting for the procedure.

Re: The week from hell…

• I m so sorry this happened to u  <3
  • @the_quiet_things I'm sorry for your loss.  I hope your D&C went well and that you take care of yourself during your recovery.  It should get a bit more manageable after your hcg levels drop (HCG levels from PG hormones still in your body exacerbate your feelings, making this emotional time even worse).  Be kind to yourself during this time.
    *TW All the Loss* #BitterHagPartyOf1

October 2015 - 1st MC.  7-8 weeks along. Suspected molar PG, but luckily just a MMC.

June 2016 - 2nd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

September 2016 - 3rd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

RE 1: ALL the testing - 'unexplained'  "Yinz can do IVF or try on your own"

Feb 2017 - 4th MC: 6 weeks

RE 2: More tests. Still 'unexplained.'  Called fat for an entire hour-long appointment, cried a lot

Feb 2019 - 5th MC: 6-7 weeks

IUD - March 2019-March 2023

RE 3:  Repeat all the tests. Hoping to try IVF.