Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Thursday 7/15

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Thursday 7/15

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/ 5? 

CD/DPO: 20/1

Timing: -6, -3, -1,0,1

Typical LP length: ? I just started OPKs again

Testing: I'm not sure! Hoping not to test too early. 

R/R:

CS/Q: 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/5
    CD/DPO: 16/5
    Typical LP length: 11
    Testing: aiming for Tuesday

@sammygirl18 welcome to the boards! I saw your intro. What kinds of hobbies are you considering?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @loveanddatadriven I don’t know! I should get back into running! Do you do something data related? I’m definitely a data nerd! 
  • Options
    @sammygirl18 I used to love running, especially with running buddies or fun music. Those first few runs are hard getting started, though! I’m currently enjoying weight lifting again after a long break.

I’m in R&D. Medical field. Lol. I know I’m not being very specific. This is the Internet where things live forever.
  • Options
    @loveanddatadriven I love to work out, but I've never really gotten into weightlifting heavy weights. Most of my weight lifting has been in group classes...if you count those as weightlifting. I love a good barbell class!

I totally get not being specific. That's why I'm usually such a lurker...I don't want someone I know in real life to figure it out. I should probably be more worried about a stranger. 
  • Options
    *lurking from WTO*
    @sammygirl18 I Iift too! I'm not that good at it, but I enjoy it all the same. I miss CrossFit classes, but they don't align with DH and my schedule anymore, so we just use our home gym instead.