November 2021 Moms

GTKY - Coming Months

What are you looking forward to in the coming months? 
Me: 29 | DH: 28
Due: 6 Nov 2021
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: GTKY - Coming Months

• Loading the player...
  • I’m super excited to not be working during the holidays! We’re also building a house and our closing date is August 25th! We’re buying all the little and big things we need now. I can’t wait to see it all come together finally. We went fridge shopping last night… you know you’re an adult when…
  • I'm also excited about not working during the holidays!
    I'm excited about our baby moon next week. I just realized we haven't been on a week long vacation in over 2 years!
    We are also renovating our house and hopefully we will get it started soon so it will be done before baby girl gets here. It's a lot though, we have to rip up old tile floors, put down carpet in the guest room and nursery, retile the rest of the main house, knock down walls to open up our kitchen and living room and then redo our entire kitchen. 
  • @jackie_dunny I miss my family from England so much. I wish I could be home right now 😭 I'm waiting for the green light from the UK to be able to come over, fully vaccinated, without having to quarantine.

I think for me I'll take a few more trips around the US. I've got one planned for Yosemite in late August and then a couple of concerts. 
  • So jealous of all these baby moons!!! Haha. Where are you all going?
  • We're saving pretty aggressively right now to carry us into the new year without dipping into our savings (I have interviewed for several jobs, and turned one offer down - still no dice). So, as many others have mentioned, I'm excited for Autumn/Winter holidays and being able to imbibe at the celebrations with my new tiny potato :)
  • Man, now that I think of it I don't have anything special that I am excited about. I am excited for my son to start Kindergarten this fall though.