Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday 6/28

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Monday 6/28

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: PNV, NAC, OPK, Kindara

R/R: Looks like my never-ending spotting has indeed come to an end! Still keeping up hope that this is indeed FW and that it comes to a close before we have a house full of guests :) 

CS/Q: Does anyone know of any literature on if you should take additional MTHF-5 for your entire cycle? I take Thorne PNV and have taken their MTHFR-5 because I have compound-heterozygous MTHFR. But I'm not clear if while TTC it matters to take it all the time or only starting in TWW or after a BFP? 
  • @mamanbebe FX your FW ends before you have guests!

Month/Cycle: 8 AL

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: bbt, opks, cm, GF/DF diet, antihistamines starting at 4dpo, supplements

R/R: I had the worst thing happen to me this morning... I thought today was Sunday :s nooooooo. So suffice to say my week is off to a great start. But I can't complain too much when I have Friday off for our anniversary! And it looks like we might not see any rain that day so Six Flags is still on! Still not going to buy tickets until that morning just in case since they don't do refunds!

CS/Q: nope
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Loading the player...
  • b_1029b_1029 member
    @mamanbebe yay about the spotting! FX the majority of your FW falls before you have guests. I feel the same since I’ll probably be ovulating right around when we go to my parents’ house Thursday 🙃 not that we haven’t gotten it done there before, but it’s not ideal. 

@inthewoods23 boo our CDs aren’t lined up this cycle, how am I supposed to keep track!? Six flags for your anniversary sounds great, FX the weather holds out so you can go. 

Month/Cycle: 4

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: just CM and OPKs this month

R/R: coming back to work the Monday after being on vacation is blah. I also knocked my entire cup of coffee over on my desk which is also blah. Luckily this time I was able to save my laptop, unlike last time. I’m currently trying to get motivated to throw in a load of laundry and get completely caught up on all my project statuses. Vacation was great though! The weather wasn’t ideal, it stormed every afternoon, but it was just great to get a change of scenery and chill a bit. I feel like a giant puffball after drinking way more than I typically do and eating like crap while traveling. 

CS/Q: not charting, I wouldn’t have been able to start till today and I felt like it was too late. 
  • @b_1029 at least we can still end up in the same BMB.
    High Five Hell Yeah GIF - HighFive HellYeah Friends - Discover amp Share GIFs

And yes, I am this enthusiastic at the prospects of such an occurrence! :D
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @mamanbebe come onnn FW!

@inthewoods23 what a depressing feeling to think it was a day off, when it's not. Ugh. 

@b_1029 ooof I know I'll be in the same boat next week after my vacation...I haven't drank much in the last couple months and my body has a firm 1 glass limit before I get puffy 😂

Month/Cycle: 1 AL

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: bench warming

R/R: I have another cold. Right when #1 was going away and I finished up my antibiotics, my body said "hey, we effed up the left side last time, let's go for the right side now!" I took Sudafed this time, but so far my face still hurts 🙄 at least DH is suffering with me this time 😂 

CS/Q: still trying to figure out OPKs. Very negative despite tons of EWCM. Is that normal? I have 4-5 days of EWCM before O usually so maybe it's to early to have even a slightly dark opk?
  • @pajamstagrams yes that's normal. I had EWCM yesterday but won't get my positive until later this week. My positives tend to come on quickly as in I may get a 0.3 or 0.4 per Premom in the morning and then >1.0 in the evening. I think years ago it used to be much more gradual for me but it hasn't been that way since before I did all the IF treatments. Pretty sure I have some examples of my tests in the OPK help thread at the top.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @b_1029 hahaha oh gosh, doing it at parents house is one way to make you feel young! I'm glad you had a nice vacation though, the IG pictures were super cute :) 
    @inthewoods23 Oh my goodness, that is the worst way to start a week! Do you have a 3 day weekend next weekend to make up for it? 
    @pajamstagrams Only the past few I've had the same issue. Tons of EWCM starting at CD8-9, then tapering only slightly right before O, with a positive OPK around CD14. It's bizarre. I don't know if this is debunked, but I'd previously read that EWCM protects and helps the sperm survive for the journey and their time in the lobby at the ovary door. 
  • @mamanbebe I do! And actually I have a 4 day weekend since we're taking Friday off for our anniversary. So short week this week and next week for me, and then the week after is our vacation. July will probably go by in a flash
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 That's wonderful! Hooray for lots of sleeping in during July! I'm rooting for excellent weather so that you get your day of fun at Six Flags! 
  • I'll come back for tags when I get out of work in a bit!

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: cm, opks, bbt, cinnamon supplements 

R/R: it took all day, but we completely cleaned and reorganized our kitchen yesterday and I'm very happy. Thats 2 of 5 rooms done if you count both bathrooms as one room. Treating ourselves today by going and relaxing at my parents' pool after I get out of work 

CS/Q: nothing exciting yet