jackie_dunnyjackie_dunny member
edited June 2021 in November 2021 Moms
Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: How do you relax after a hard day of work/dealing with the kiddos?

Me: 29 | DH: 28
Due: 6 Nov 2021
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: Weekly Check-in 6/28

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: Nov 6, 21+2

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a chipotle burrito 

Upcoming appointments: Friday for bonus AS

How are you feeling?: annoyed, fed up, crushed (see Monday BF)

Rants/Raves: again, see Monday BF. But on the bright side, so excited to be a boy mom 💙

Questions:

GTKY: How do you relax after a hard day of work/dealing with the kiddos? Immediately changing into jammies, ordering a take away, having a cuppa, taking a bath, and just doing NOTHING for the rest of the evening. Mindlessly scrolling the interwebz or watching rubbish TV. 

Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:  21 weeks exactly

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Burrito

Upcoming appointments: about a week and a half until AS.

How are you feeling?: Pretty good,  constipation keeps randomly popping up which is annoying. 

Rants/Raves: I'm brain dead today lol and we are getting rain all week so I'm just kind of blah.

Questions:

@jackie_dunny said... just get everyone ready for bed early and we just all veg out doing mindless things.  

• Loading the player...
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: November 1; 22w

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Coconut

Upcoming appointments: Mmm...not until July 7th.

How are you feeling?: I'm getting tired by about 5 every night now; my 2nd trimester energy is weaning.

Rants/Raves: My stomach finally popped last week, and I'm having negative feels about it :neutral:

Questions: Nothing comes to mind, presently.

GTKY: How do you relax after a hard day of work/dealing with the kiddos? The same way I relax after a moderate day: hot bath, glass of wine (when not pregnant), and laying in bed scrolling my phone/mindlessly watching TV.

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 20+6

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: an artichoke

Upcoming appointments: Routine OB check-up tomorrow but it's with a different clinic so I can switch hospitals for delivery.

How are you feeling?: Definitely a noticeable up-tick in hunger lately. Anyone else feeling this?

Rants/Raves: Excited to find out our second baby is a girl. I had a feeling, but it's a 50/50 chance at guessing right so who knows how much of my feeling was based in reality or wishful thinking.

Questions:

GTKY: How do you relax after a hard day of work/dealing with the kiddos? Ditto the early to bed for the kiddos then getting comfy and vegging out for the rest of the day.

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:  18+2

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a sugar glider

Upcoming appointments: July 1st routine OB, July 7th AS

How are you feeling?: Ok, so far no headaches since thursday (knock on wood). And Im finally feeling movement!!! I would def describe it more of a fish flop than a flutter lol. 

Rants/Raves:

Questions: Ive really popped this week and my uterus is at my naval already. I measured though and its at 17.5-18 so tracking correctly. I guess its just my short torso. Anyone else's uterus at their naval before 20 weeks??

Def a glass of wine (when not pregnant). Sometimes a warm bath. I cant have DH talk to me for at least an hour on really bad days. When all Ive done is talk to difficult patients all day the only thing I want to do is veg out on my phone or in front of the tv.

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 20 weeks 6 days

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: I don't actually know

Upcoming appointments: Just had anatomy scan last week. I think my next thing is a virtual appointment in a month. I'm supposed to check my own blood pressure and use a doppler every week.

How are you feeling?: Mostly good, I also started feeling movement recently! I have been having bad lower back pain lately. I'm not sure if this is how it's going to be or if I have been working too hard on housework and just need to recover.

Rants/Raves: NA

Questions: NA

GTKY: How do you relax after a hard day of work/dealing with the kiddos? Same as others, just doing nothing and scrolling the internet and watching silly TV shows. Also eating cookies! And then reading until I am too tired to stay awake.

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 18w

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: artichoke

Upcoming appointments: the 6th and 9th 

How are you feeling?: extreme depression, survival mode. 

Rants/Raves: tomorrow is my Bday, I dont want to do anything for it but before this hit my DH had his VA hearing rescheduled to tomorrow where he's told he's going to lose (they changed how TBIs and something else are listed for benefits) but that there is more in his file that he should have gotten disability for. 

Sunday was an emotionally rough day at work watching a patient in distress and not being able to help and then he ended up having to be emergency intubated, it was frustrating because the doctors didn't even think of why he was so spastic until I told them ans then had to tell them each step of what to do about it but it got to be too late. Watching his wife helpless as well, she ended up hugging me after the intubation. My heart hurt all day. 

Yesterday at costco I finished loading my car, turned and heard a crash and though "what lazy dolt just through their cart? It was mine, my cart left and smashed into someone next to me and hers hit her car, she was lovely and didn't yell at me. 

Questions: 

I give up and go to bed. 

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: November 23

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a mango? I think 

Upcoming appointments: Nope. I’m supposed to be having my anatomy scan soon but it’s  not scheduled yet (not sure why)

How are you feeling?: good! Finally 

Rants/Raves: we just booked a Disney trip for February. Baby girl will be between two and three months so I might be crazy 😆

Questions: nope 

GTKY: How do you relax after a hard day of work/dealing with the kiddos? Hot bath, food, tv. We all seem to think alike for the most part 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker