Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO MONDAY 5/24

daisy0322daisy0322 member
edited May 2021 in Trying to Get Pregnant

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO MONDAY 5/24

• awelloawello member

Month/Cycle: 2

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: BBT/Charting/OPK

R/R: Not having a good morning. Dropped my entire container of coffee grounds and it broke all over the floor, then I dropped my dog's water dish (which, thankfully, didn't break). Ugh.

CS/Q: None

• Oof, sorry for the rough morning @awello
  • Loading the player...
  • bows22bows22 member
    @awello ugh sounds like you are having a very Mondayish Monday. I hope things turn around from here
  • @awello Ugh!  I hate those kinds of mornings!

@inthewoods23 I never heard of that book.  I might check it out!

@daisy0322 Ugh I hate when I get crappy sleep and I am not sure if my temps are reliable.  Or if I wake up like an hour too early.  So frustrating.  

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: BBT, PVN

R/R: We had a wedding this past weekend and it was so nice to feel a bit normal. 

CS/Q:  AF finally came and I feel like my cycles are finally stabilizing.  We have a big trip planned next month so, although I would have loved to be pregnant, it is okay bc its Disney and I want to ride all of the rides and eat all of the food and not be exhausted I suppose.  Silver lining!  But if my cycle goes the way I think its going to, I would be getting AF while on vaca if I am not KU.  So that's annoying. 

TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

• awelloawello member
    thanks, everyone! Mondays are definitely the worst sometimes. So far, nothing else has gone wrong lol (*fingers crossed*)

@ReadyForaB I love Disney. I haven't been in such a long time! Either way, I hope you have a wonderful time. Where I really want to go is Wizarding World.
  • @daisy0322 if you weren't sick until Saturday afternoon, I'm inclined to believe the temp from Saturday morning is fine. Throwing out the temp from Sunday is definitely the right idea. I think under the Specifics section there's an option to select "illness" and when you do it automatically discards the temps from those days.

@ReadyForaB AF during vacation sucks! Somehow I've gotten lucky every year during our week long summer vacation to not have AF on any of the days. A couple years ago it was actually my FW so we had to break the rules and be ultra quiet with our HIO. Hopefully you won't have to worry about AF during your vacation

@b_1029 ahhh just like the good ol' days! Except I'm not doing IUIs this time haha. I finally found an amazing pillow that's similar to the hotel ones that can be molded a bit but still provide the right support. I think it was Serta brand... got it at Kohls. Kinda pricey being over $100 regular price but I'm loving it!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • b_1029b_1029 member
    @inthewoods23 well if this one doesn’t work out, I’ll have to check that one out. I got one off Amazon that says you can remove or add stuffing as needing, so I really hope it satisfies my princess a*s 😂 I would pay so much for a pillow I liked right now. Feel like this has been an ongoing saga and I’m driving Mh insane. He sleeps with a pillow over his head so he doesn’t understand the struggle
  • *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause

• @ReadyForaB oh Disney will be so fun! We keep talking about planning a trip then we put it off I don’t think my husband has ever been.

@b_1029 I’m a pillow princess too. I hope this new one works out for you. 

@inthewoods23 thank I think I’m going to go with that line if thought for the time being. 

@anniemarie887 the cicadas are crazy here too! I have to knock them all off the mail box and the doors every day. 

• Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: bbt, opks, cm, cinnamon supplements

R/R: sorry for disappearing for a week, I've spent basically all my free time at my sewing machine this past week. My back still hurts and it's getting real old. But at least I found out my summer class will be mostly online, so a lot less driving to campus for me.

CS/Q: nothing exciting yet, planning to start OPKs tonight after work.

• edited May 2021
    Busy busy thread! Sucks to see everyone back in TWO though. I hope I didn't miss any tags. 

@awello I hope the rest of Monday is incident-free; I'm with @b_1029 "NOT THE COFFEE!"
    @bows22 I'm sorry your body decided to mind-füçk one more time. Argh! I just created the weekly Benched/TTA thread if you want to post there. 
    @inthewoods23 I've been meaning to ask... when will you consider giving your RE a call again? Did you decide to try a full 12 months? If I remember correctly, did you want to first see if the DF & GF diet would do the trick?
    @daisy322 Wow! Great work on the front yard! I'm also in the "everything I plant dies" camp. Although I have managed to keep a houseplant alive for 3 years now (watch me jinx it)
    @ReadyForaB Woohoo only 1 month until Disney! I love your plan of enjoying it fully. You can KUed right after, right? 
    @b_1029 girl, this place is for all your rants! Oh wait... I see that you've already posted in the BF thread; will head over there next. 
    @anniemarie887 as long as the crunch is under feet, and not between your teeth? Lol. I'm trying to see the positives here.

Month/Cycle: 17/17

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: TTA until after O; then mid-luteal phase IVF cycle #1. Lots of vits and supps for MH and I to support a successful cycle.

R/R: My FF premium membership has expired, and I'm not sure I really want to pay for another year of it. Although I got used to seeing the "fully featured" version; the free one looks so simplistic by comparison! I dunno; I'll see how I like the free version for a few weeks, and then make the call. 

I also thoroughly cracked my iPhone screen this morning; it already had a couple cracks, but today's accidental drop just shattered the top part of the screen. Argh. Good thing I ordered a new phone this weekend (I've been thinking about it for a month now), and it arrives tomorrow evening. I'm hoping to be able to get a bit back with a trade-in. 

And of course, my LH surge is nowhere in sight, so... whatever. I expect it'll happen on Wed at this point, which pushes back my IVF baseline to Monday. 

On the bright side, I had my follow-up meeting with the orthopedic doctor about my knee MRI. The fatty pad underneath my kneecap is swollen / irritated, which is apparently very common but also very painful. She said PT will help. But, we made a plan that if it doesn't get better with PT in 2 months, we can discuss a cortisone or a hyaluronic acid injection. 

CS/Q:

ETA: chart 
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2
    Me: 40.5; MH: 39 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #2 ... preparing as of March 2024

TTC #1
    Me: 36, MH: 34 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    2009 | Dx PCOS; likely a misdiagnosis
    07/14/20 | Dx Hashimoto's Thyroditis
    07/21/20 | 1st RE appointment
    07/2120 - 08/20/20 | so much testing; no signs of PCOS
    08/20/20 | Dx Unexplained; AMA
    09/08/20 | IUI #1 Clomid + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    09/30/20 | Urology consult; more testing required
    10/2020 | Clomid + OPK + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    11/26/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Menopur) + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    01/14/2021 | Combo IUI (Letrazole + Menopur) + Trigger | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/07/2021 | Natural cycle while we regroup | BFN
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/10/2021 | New RE consult & plan for IVF
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    12/20/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + Pregmune Immunology Testing; BFN
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022
    05/20/2022 | D&C; recovering... 
    06/21/2022 | Trying naturally until October 2022
    07/21/2022 | BFP! EDD 04/02/2023; 👦🏼 born on 4/5/2023

• @awello ugh, those kinds of mornings are the worst, I hope your day's gotten better
    @bows22 I'm sorry. I hope the time til surgery flies by and you can get back on the wagon quickly.
    @inthewoods23 sorry about AF. Your game plan with the EOD sounds reasonable to me!
    @daisy0322 I'd be inclined to toss both temps, and keep an eye on the CH over the next couple days to see if they stick.
    @ReadyForaB ugh, AF on vacation sucks, I hope you can avoid that.
    @b_1029 boo to bad sleep. Hope tonight's better for you.
    @anniemarie887 I've always heard cicadas in the summer, but never had to deal with them littering the ground or anything. Maybe we don't get the crazy big swarms here.

• @fantasyflyte sounds like a good use of your free time!

@acleverusername DH and I still haven't talked about it ha. I'm lightly going down the path of the possible immune issues that might need to be fixed. With DH's morphology being 1% I figured we wouldn't get KU fast anyway so being on cycle 7 isn't a total shocker and I'm alright with spending some time doing some exploring in parallel. I'm also just hoping that the tracking but not tracking method helps so I'm not focused on it all the time. I'm pretty regular so it's not like I need to really monitor myself constantly or I'll miss O. The CM and positioning is there and my OPKs follow a similar pattern month after month, it's just a matter of what day so I'm going to be a little more hands off. Collect but not analyze lol.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • I love the Disney energy in this group haha.

@acleverusername well, if I got KU this cycle, I would basically find out while we were in Disney.  Which I am okay with, obviously.  I will bring a few tests haha. Otherwise, I will have AF.  4 weeks prego while there sounds better than 8 in my head. 
    TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

• @acleverusername just say no to bugs! lol i have zero desire to eat them, and i'm pretty adventurous, but no. also, you didn't ask for thoughts so feel free to tell me to go pound sand... but as someone who has had some hip/si joint issues and done injections i would suggest visiting a chiro if you're open to. something else could be "off" that's giving you weight bearing issues and irritating your knee. i did not have long term success with injections in my hips or si joint, a routine chiro every 6 weeks has made all the difference for me. 
    @fantasyflyte the bulk of the east coast is being pummeled by 17 year cicadas. this is like biblical level.
  • LJMoon6LJMoon6 member

Just doing a quick check in since I'm mobile bumping today. 

Month/Cycle: 6

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, BD EOD

R/R: We went camping this past weekend. It was a little stressful and things didn't go as planned... but it was so nice to get out on the water. We did a little fishing and caught enough for a fish fry!

I forgot to bring my OPKs with me over the weekend so I have no idea if I Oed or not... I'm hoping not since we had basically no timing. I usually O around the same time every month but I have no idea what will happen this month. Ugh. Kicking myself for that.

CS/Q: 

*TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• @anniemarie887 huh, maybe they're not all the way up in New England then? I may also just be completely oblivious, that ia ALWAYS a possibility lol.
  • Gah - I did forget to tag you @fantasyflyte; what have you been sewing ?

@LJMoon6 Oh dear; I'm sorry the trip didn't go as planned, although the fish fry sounds nice. I honestly can't imagine using OPKs while camping. LOL. I guess I'm not that committed. 

@anniemarie887 LOL; I have never heard of the expression "go pound sand"; It's helpful to get your perspective. I'll be honestly though, in the past chiropractic hasn't really helped me. I've been doing osteopathy for almost a year now, and THAT's been really helpful. In fact, I had a session just before my MRI, and my osteopath did a lot of work on my kneecap such that by the time my MRI appointment rolled around, it was feeling little to no pain. So, I'm hoping that with PT, the problem will go away. It would be great to get back to running. (Ironically, the issue I have is called "Runner's knee")
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2
    Me: 40.5; MH: 39 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #2 ... preparing as of March 2024

TTC #1
    Me: 36, MH: 34 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    2009 | Dx PCOS; likely a misdiagnosis
    07/14/20 | Dx Hashimoto's Thyroditis
    07/21/20 | 1st RE appointment
    07/2120 - 08/20/20 | so much testing; no signs of PCOS
    08/20/20 | Dx Unexplained; AMA
    09/08/20 | IUI #1 Clomid + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    09/30/20 | Urology consult; more testing required
    10/2020 | Clomid + OPK + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    11/26/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Menopur) + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    01/14/2021 | Combo IUI (Letrazole + Menopur) + Trigger | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/07/2021 | Natural cycle while we regroup | BFN
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/10/2021 | New RE consult & plan for IVF
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    12/20/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + Pregmune Immunology Testing; BFN
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022
    05/20/2022 | D&C; recovering... 
    06/21/2022 | Trying naturally until October 2022
    07/21/2022 | BFP! EDD 04/02/2023; 👦🏼 born on 4/5/2023

• bows22bows22 member
    @inthewoods23 I think your plan for next cycle sounds good! Hopefully YH is on board

@daisy0322 if it were my chart I would discard that crazy high one and keep the rest for the next couple of days at least and see what my temps do. And yep they were FRERs! Just too sensitive and pick up who knows what I guess 

@ReadyForaB yay disney! I tested at Disney in October and kept saying I was going to get a magical BFP haha. I didn’t, but I hope you do!

@b_1029 ohh I hope the pillow works out! We struggled with that too and then randomly bought some at Sam’s club that we ended up loving. So I think there is a certain amount of luck and hopefully yours comes up soon. 

@anniemarie887 was your humidity not awful today? I agree the lower temps were nice but it was so so gross. I think I’m like 4ish hours from you to the northwest so maybe you’re getting the bad humidity tomorrow. If so enjoy haha!

@fantasyflyte an online class sounds nice for the summer! Probably more laid back 

@LJMoon6 I don’t think got a chance to comment on your intro but I’m sorry for your loss ❤️

@acleverusername I know you used to be able to follow FF on Twitter and they would do discount codes and such. Thanks for starting the benched thread, definitely plan to check it out!
  • Just lurking today but hold on @anniemarie887 really? I must be oblivious too haha I’m on the east coast and have not heard this at all
  • *lurky-loo*

@b_1029 Sorry you haven’t slept well in 3 nights, that’s brutal. I hope the pillow that’s arriving today will solve all your problems.☺️ Major sleep issues over here too if I don’t have the right pillow. I discovered these from Pacific Coast Feather Co. a few years ago and it’s like sleeping on a dream. Perfect for your princess a**😂 I have these larger ones in the link that are way on sale for Memorial Day, as well as a nice small “hotel” one that is my favorite. https://www.pacificcoast.com/feather-best-pillow-king/25725.html?CAWELAID=120048210000000363&utm_source=google&utm_medium=Shopping&utm_campaign=Smart_Shopping_Pillows&catargetid=120048210000009557&cadevice=m&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI9J3xucDj8AIVDyCtBh2u6Qi9EAQYASABEgKcEvD_BwE
  • @bows22 I think your natural HCG has something to do with it. I tend to not trust anything but a pretty obvious positive because my Indents/ Evaps are ALWAYS rockin 
  • @anniemarie887 aren't cicadas pretty large too so that crunch would be extra loud? 😖

@LJMoon6 mmm fish fry!

This is super TMI but nothing is off limits on TB so I have to tell 😂. I've had my menstrual cup for 10 cycles now and today is the first time I dropped it in the toilet. Yuuuuck 🤢 but thank God all I had to do was pee.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • bows22bows22 member
    @fameonmain2 I don’t think they go as far north as you! We’re supposed to be getting them here but i haven’t seen any yet. I think there are a couple of different species that do the every 17 year rotation because we definitely had them/something similar maybe 5ish years ago. 
  • fantasyflytefantasyflyte member
    edited May 2021
    @acleverusername I've been trying my hand at different types of clothes. I made myself a pajama set, and made a button down shirt for my dad's bday. I'm almost done with a button down for my husband (planned to finish tonight but migraine had other plans) and going to make a shirt for my brother for HIS bday, and have the fabric to try a couple kinds of dresses for myself.

• @bows22 ah that makes a lot more sense! Not sure I've ever really seen one haha