Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Friday 5/7

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Friday 5/7

• bows22bows22 member
    Month/Cycle: 29/33

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, tracking CM, BBT

R/R: Well it’s day 3 after the biopsy so I’ve already checked my email 50 times. I need to chill. We’re doing several things this weekend for which cards and gifts are needed and we have nothing so that is my project for today after getting some work done. I have a feeling I’m going to be exhausted after the weekend is over from all of the social interaction!

CS/Q: OPKs negative so just a fluke high temp today, but had some EWCM last night so it’s time to get started 

• @bows22 I would be the same way about checking the email! Hopefully it’ll come in soon! Good luck grabbing everything you need for the weekend! I was proud of myself for ordering flowers for my mom and for MIL earlier in the week.

Month/Cycle: 23/2 AL

CD: 64

WAYDTGKU: NTNP, temping

R/R: so the AC guys didn’t show again yesterday and we didn’t get so much as a phone call. I’m planning to call a different company cause I’m pretty irritated with them. I’ll be popping by my OB’s office today after school to POAS and see what’s needed for hormone testing. So ready to move on to the next cycle.

CS/Q:  

• Loading the player...
  • @bows22 come oooonnn biopsy results!

Month/Cycle: 6 AL

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, temping, GF & DF diet, CM, PNV, DHA, probiotic, CoQ10

R/R: yay it's finally Friday! I love this time of year when it's so easy to wake up in the mornings with the sun already out. Rant - I have 2 zits on my face that have overstayed their welcome 😑

CS/Q: might have gotten one of my lowest BBT temps to date. Not that it means anything. I don't think we turned the heat back on from earlier in the week.

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @gingermama29 what the heck with that AC company?? That's such bad service.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 they’re a local business and I live in a super small town. I think there’s all of 3 or 4 people that work there. They’ve done plumbing at my house before so I’m not sure what the deal was this time around. Booo to zits! Those are the worst
  • @bows22 I feel the same way about social interaction this weekend. After this past year, seeing more than two people is exhausting, haha.

@gingermama29 That’s so annoying about the AC people! Hope you can find someone else that can come out quickly.

@inthewoods23 Yay Friday! I agree about waking up to sun in the morning.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, vitamins

R/R: It’s Friday and I’m off work! Yay! I’ve got a lot of work planned in the house and the yard, so I should probably get off TB and get started…

CS/Q: Thanks for the advice about the OPK photos yesterday. Got it first try this morning, woot!

• @bows22 Hope your results come quickly! I've had several busy weekends now that we're fully vaccinated and can gather outside with a few friends at someone's house, and it's been incredible, but yeah, I need the entire week to recover. It has honestly made my weeks more productive, though, having that social tank full again. 

@gingermama29 what is up with the A/C people? That's ridiculous. Good luck with all the things. 

@inthewoods23 yay friday and sun! boo zits! 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, OPKs

R/R: Rave: It's Friday, the weather is gorgeous, and I flexed time earlier in the week so I only have to work until 3 PM today. I'm going to try working slightly longer M-Th so that I can take Friday afternoons off in these last two months with WFH before my schedule goes back to slightly more, hm, rigid. I also get to see my best friend in person in her house without masks on tomorrow because we're both fully vaccinated finally. I'm stoked! (We've done a few socially distanced outdoors in our separate cars coffee dates over the last year, but I need to hug her, dang it.) Rant: Honestly, nothing today (yet). It's almost the weekend and I'm thrilled. 

CS/Q: Nada

• @bows22 hope you get the results soon! I hate that refreshing-the-email waiting game.

@gingermama29 hope you get some quick action moving this cycle along!

@inthewoods23: sunshine does SO MUCH for my mood, too

@abjm0325 enjoy your day off!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: PNV, Mira, trying to eat clean, daily exercise

R/R: tomorrow I’m going to brunch with my mom and sis and it will be my first time inside a restaurant in...16 months? We’re all fully vaccinated but I still have re-entry anxiety. So I’m excited but also generically annoyed with the way Covid has rearranged my anxieties/life. 🤷‍♀️

CS/Q: nope

• @abjm0325 enjoy your day off!!

@beakay8 finally being able to safely see people without masking is the best feeling!! Have so much fun!

@rachelredhead re-entry anxiety is so rough. Hopefully it fades quickly. Enjoy brunch tomorrow!
  • @bows22 eyyyy have fun HIO ;) hope you get your results soon

@gingermama29 ugh the AC saga! I'm sorry it still hasn't been fixed, that's so frustrating. and hoping you get some info on your cycle and get to move on soon

@inthewoods23 yay friday and sun! I hate when pimples stick around too long. especially the mask area ones, they don't get a chance to breathe :(

@abjm0325 glad the app worked out today! cheers to a friday off and keeping house :)

@beakay8 sounds like good stuff is coming today and this weekend! yay for seeing friends and slowly emerging. glad you get the opportunity to shift your hours to get a longer weekend.

@rachelredhead I totally hear you about re-entry anxiety. it is scary! I like to view going out again as small "optimal challenges" of doing just a liiiiitle out of my comfort zone but still being pretty safe (like meeting one and one outside but without masks with someone who is vaccinated). hang in there!

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: pnv, cm/cp, bbt, cbad/opk

R/R: speaking of re-entry anxiety, I have a friend from out of town I haven't seen in over a year and I will see her this evening for her birthday party with some other people I've never met. I said yes without thinking but yesterday I had to walk it back and ask about who's been vaccinated and/or is abiding by social distancing/masking guidelines in our state and know how many people are going to be there. I feel better after asking and hearing it's going to be a small get together with almost everyone vaccinated (save 1 person but that one person has been super safe apparently and also asked the same questions). I'm also a little anxious about getting on a plane to FL next Friday but I'm feeling better knowing that I have a plan for double masking and changing clothes and stuff to be extra cautious. The big test will be how I react when I am around a LOT of people without masks and I'm a little anxious about that.

CS/Q: expecting O soon maybe? who knows.

• @bows22 I hope you get the results soon

@gingermama29 that's super annoying about the AC guys, I don't understand why some companies are totally chill with standing up customers. You'd think a small company in a small town would be more customer-oriented given reputation should be a big deal to them.

@inthewoods23 it's amazing what a difference room temperature can make, isn't it?

@abjm0325 enjoy the weekend!

@beakay8 it's so exciting to be able to see people again isn't it? I hit two weeks Monday, and on Tuesday I'm going to my mom's to teach her how to use her sewing machine, and then we're doing a girls paint night with my mom and two sisters and I'm very excited.

@rachelredhead I don't blame you for being a little on edge. The light is at the end of the tunnel and moving closer, but we're still in the tunnel.

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 23

WAYDTGKU: cm, opks, bbt, cinnamon supplements

R/R: I think my lactose intolerance is popping back up again, either that or I've got a mild stomach bug. And my back has been hurting for like a week now and it's getting pretty old.

CS/Q: slept in today because of not feeling well. Room was cold last night so I had my blanket on, and when I took my temp at 10:30 it was 98.30. So, uh, I removed the blanket and went back to sleep and took it again at 12:45 for the 97.87 in the chart. I might just discard that one, I dunno. Sick of my system being weird.

• bows22bows22 member
    @gingermama29 when you said your doctor wanted you to POAS I thought you meant at home and call back to report the results. Like you hadn’t POAS already 😂. This makes much more sense. The hormone testing is kind of annoying, like having a long cycle isn’t new for you? Is there a reason he would have thought your cycles would be shorter now? (Is that what the BCP was supposed to do?) I hope he is okay with you doing a medicated cycle once you do get AF. 

@inthewoods23 it’s funny how bodies are different like our temps are similar but mine was a temp jump for me 

@abjm0325 enjoy your day off! Hope you are having a productive day!

@beakay8 you sound like all of my friends and I’m over here like 

@rache@rachelredhead I’ve gone to restaurants with coworkers and I was also really anxious at first but it’s amazing how quickly it seems normal again. I hope you have a nice brunch!

@chgilmore I have anxiety just reading your R/R haha. But I have been on a plane and I felt safer than I thought I would. I think the fact that the seats are so high and you can’t really see anyone helps. 

@fanta@fantasyflyte ugh sorry about the stomach bug. I hope your temp drops back down tomorrow!

• @bows22 I’m not entirely sure. My guess is to make sure I’m definitely not pregnant but I didn’t actually get to talk to him directly. He was in surgeries when I went to the office today and hadn’t ordered the tests yet so looks like that’ll happen next week.
  • edited May 2021
    @bows22 Oh gosh, no, no hugging! just excited seeing people! I'm a strict don't touch me person bahahaha. Though, I have allowed people one reunion hug and asked for a few myself, and my BFF is a one hug exception, but nah, not a hugger at all as a general rule. Neither is my BFF, thank god. This may be our first hug ever if I ask for it lol