Trying to Get Pregnant

Ten Things Tuesday 4.6

Hey, beautiful people! What’s bringing you peace lately? What are you feeling most appreciative of today? List your top ten below.

Re: Ten Things Tuesday 4.6

• 1. My husband. He has been with me through thick and thin.
    2. My therapist, who has helped me tremendously, after the med changes, so I could even start TTGP.
    3. My brother, the only other person to know, who listens to my craziness lol.
    4. My therapy cat Lilith, for always being there when I need her.
    5. Believe it or not, my feeding tube, for providing my body with the nutrients it needs, so that I can start gaining weight again, to be a healthier me.
    6. Sailor Moon (an anime) for always bringing a smile to my face.
    7. Seeing my miniature rose bush, coming back to life.
    8. Planting flowers in our little garden.
    9. Being able to "hear" Lilith purring.
    10. My cochlear implant, for allowing me to "hear" all the sounds I've missed the last 6 years.
  • @deaf_girl so nice to see flowers coming back into bloom!  You're making me miss my kitties I had growing up. 😻
  • Loading the player...
  • 1.  The spare room is a lot better today than it has been in a long time.
    2.  The rug in there, which I can finally see again 😬 lol it's just so pretty!
    3.  Coming across old cards my mom had saved while we were cleaning, and a couple special old pictures...
    4.  SIL - she's just an amazing support and I'm so glad to have her in my life<div>5.  My job, between helping me pay off my cc (since I was unpaid for the majority of last year), and more importantly the amazing IF benefits, plus now setting me up to WFH, who could have thought when I started there what a gift it would all be!
    6.  All the chocolate bunnies and candy from Sunday are taking me back...
    7.  All the treats in the house that I shouldn't be having lol
    8.  Lots of family photos on the computer
    </div><div>9.  A chance to grow our family, that feels like a miracle given out dx
    10. Nice childhood memories...</div>
  • @BusinessWife aren't cats the best?? I mean I love dogs too...have had quite a few in my life, but I have learned that I'm a cat person lol