Let's talk about sex, baby! - Page 2 — The Bump
October 2021 Moms

Let's talk about sex, baby!

2»

Re: Let's talk about sex, baby!

• aztecashaztecash member
    @chindimples04 Remember that your feelings are valid, don't let anyone try to diminsh them. And, plus side, finding out this early gives you lots of time to work through them. Yay for low risk!
    chindimples04galentinemadiiroseebcliffee1
  • Loading the player...
  • @chindimples04 I suffered with gender disappointment with my first. I never wanted a boy, but I am so glad I got him. It’s hard when you see the cute girly clothes etc. but boys LOVE their mamas 
    mia8263chindimples04
  • Loading the player...
  • @chindimples04 had things gone the other way for me I know I’d be in the same boat. It’s more than ok to feel that way. I’m happy that you are low risk.
    chindimples04
  • @chindimples04 completely valid and it’s okay to feel this way. Hugs mama!

@madiirosee congrats on your girl 💕 I love the cake reveal as well. Nice tasty treat 
    madiiroseemac-n-cheesechindimples04
  • k_rn21k_rn21 member
    I’m doing an elective US at 16 weeks with 4D. I plan to have them seal results in an envelope so we can take it somewhere and have a store give us the appropriate color of whatever we choose (firework, smoke bomb, whatever) so we can do a small gender reveal party. Buuuut the other part of me wonders if I’ll have the self control. Lol. 
    mia8263
  • @gingermama46 congrats! That’s very understandable- I felt the same way when we found out DS2 was a boy bc we didn’t know if we’d be able to have more kids with how many miscarriages I had had and with how DS1’s adoption was a scenario that fell in our lap. But once I got used to that he was a boy I couldn’t imagine it any other way and now I am already loving seeing them bond as brothers and know they’ll be best buds 💙💙 (This baby was an unexpected surprise and im sure I’ll have the same feelings again initially since it’s our last biologically for sure, but I’m sure once again if it’s a boy I’ll come to the same place of excitement over a little band of brothers haha) 
    cenzosmommagalentineaztecashgingermama46
  • @momofmiracles31889 thank you, I appreciate it! I called my BFF after work, who also has two boys, and she was super helpful. And talking about this little babe being boy got me super excited. DS and I got blue balloons on the way home from daycare to surprise DH to tell him. Now, DH who always said 2 and that's it (was also sort of hoping for a girl) is saying 3 kids isn't off the table  :D
    galentinecenzosmommamomofmiracles31889
  • @kandb4 CONGRATS!!!! 💞
    kandb4
  • noprobalonoprobalo member
    @KackiJane Lol, I'd be with your partner. I wouldn't be able to wait if I had the results in hand.