September 2021 Moms
Options

Weekly Check In Poll

Which weekly check in option would you prefer?
Since our weekly check ins are beginning to include more members, we have the option of creating smaller weekly check in groups.  There are obviously pros and cons to any of the options, so please choose the one you feel most comfortable with; that is to say, please choose the option you're most likely to participate in. 
*If we do break into smaller groups, lurking and commenting on other check in groups is entirely welcome. 

Weekly Check In Poll 24 votes

1, a whole group check in
20% 5 votes
2, split into those due early Sept (ex:1-15) and late Sept (16-30)
62% 15 votes
4, split into the week of Sept you are due (ex Week One, Sept 1-7)
16% 4 votes

Re: Weekly Check In Poll

• Options
    Just going to add my two cents, I think the best part of these boards is connecting and getting to know each other and a smaller group is easier to tag and connect with rather than just everyone just posting their own updates. 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Options
    I voted for the half split (#2). I think it would be nice to connect regularly with a bit of a smaller group so you get to know people, but I think 4 groups would make each group super small!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I personally do find myself getting overwhelmed with the full-group check in. I think breaking into smaller groups is a much more manageable way to get to know everyone!
  • Options
    I actually voted for the split. I didn’t really tag anyone this last time because I had so much going on that day I didn’t have time to. I think anything smaller than a split is too small. 
  • Options
    I like the idea of weekly groups. I feel like I'm having a more difficult time connecting with the group as a whole (sorry!!)
  • Options
    @krash_ I've really liked that in other groups having a bigger thread and also smaller groups to get to know some people better.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    we did weekly groups in my last BMB and it was fine - but this group is a little smaller than my last group so I think the half/half would maybe be better 
  • Options
    Half and half sounds nice!