Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Tuesday 1/26

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Tuesday 1/26

• Options

Month/Cycle: 26/28

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, Tracking CM

R/R: Still very negative OPKs! I went to bed really early last night to make up for the 4 hours I got the night before. So it was much easier to wake up early to workout and am feeling pretty good today! I’m in a good place at work too so hoping to keep up the pace on that. Other than that not much to report. Have a great day all!

CS/Q:

• Options

@bows22 how long do you workout for in the morning? I feel like I'd be so much more successful after an AM workout but I keep hitting snooze. 

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: OPK, CM, BBT and PNV

R/R: I've been pretty good about getting in a couple yoga sessions these last few days since I have been off and I'm hoping to keep it up when I return to work later this week. 

CS/Q: When do you consider CD1? First full day of a flow or heavy spotting that could be considered a "light" day? I think I messed up my recording last month. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    inthewoods23inthewoods23 member
    edited January 2021
    @bows22 thank goodness work is finally not a sore spot in your life! lol and nice job working out again this morning.

@And846 nice job with the yoga! I've been doing the latest 30 days of yoga series with Yoga with Adriene. It's really helpful in getting a practice in every day. As for CD1, it's generally considered to be when you fill any sort of protection, even a pantiliner - which may be normal if you have lighter periods. I think it has to be some kind of consistent flow as well.

Month/Cycle: 43/3 AL

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: supplements, PNV, GF and DF diet, temping, OPKs, might start BDing soon

R/R: it snowed overnight and is currently still snowing. That was a hassle this morning being that our trash and recycle needed to go out today. Cue shoveling a small path down the driveway haha. I hope it stops snowing before the end of the work day so we can get the driveway cleared before DH needs to go out. And myself I guess - need to pick up a few items at the grocery store

CS/Q: I have an M for a temp chart right now. Let's see if I post it later lol

Eta: adding chart

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause indefinitely
  • Options
    sienna221sienna221 member
    edited January 2021
    @bows22 Must have been so nice to get a good nights sleep!

@And846 I’m not really much help here. AF always shows up in the morning for me and is pretty heavy to start so not much confusing it for me. And good job on the yoga! I need to try to do more yoga...I tend to lean more towards weights and HIIT workouts but could definitely work on my flexibility. 

@inthewoods23 I might try that yoga program to try to get into it. And oh, I miss/don’t miss those days snow days. I used to live in a ski town and miss it. 

Month/Cycle: 7/1AL

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: OPKs 

R/R: I haven’t been very good about my no wine during the week. Already broke that last night in a Monday. 😂 But have the mindset “better enjoy it while I can” and follow it more in the TWW. 

CS/Q: Nothing right now. 

*Edited for weird spacing...I give up with my formatting ocd...*
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 that’s the same yoga program i am following as well! 
  • Options
    @And846 I just do 30 minutes. I’m working my way up haha. I also try to do yoga later in the day but I stagger it so I don’t always do both on the same day. I mostly work from home so I don’t always have to do cardio first thing but for now I have to get up early to do it....it’s easier to do when you know you only have to do it for 2 weeks. As far as your question if it’s like brown spotting only when I wipe I don’t count that as CD1, but if it’s red I count it even if it’s light. 

@inthewoods23 I know I feel like this is the first time since the pandemic started that I haven’t had anything I’m behind on. And maybe the first time in 3+ years that I’m caught up. Time to get KU now! Haha. Overnight/early morning snow is the worst! No one has time to deal with that in the morning haha. I’m doing a 30 day yoga thing now too but I’ll have to check out Yoga with Adrienne once I’m through that. I noticed that there are some of her  videos on prime and I’ve seen people on here talk about her before. 

@si@sienna221 drink that wine!!! (I’m a bad influence haha)
  • Options

@bows22 keep getting those workouts in!! Hope you get a positive OPK soon.

@and846 Nice on the yoga (yes I will be complimenting everyone on their fitness today). I usually have 2 days of spotting before AF that is light brown when I wipe. I mark those as spotting.

@inthewoods23 ugh, shoveling is the worst. We have been spoiled with a really mild winter so far. Hope you were able to get out and run your errands!

@sienna221 I almost poured myself a glass as soon as I walked in the door yesterday! But  typically don’t drink much (unless a bottle of wine is already open) so alcohol consumption is not really something I track.

Month/Cycle: 8/7

CD: 20

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK

R/R: Rant: work is rough right now. Aside from my general displeasure it’s January and near the end of a term and of course it’s the pandemic. We are facing a big push in my district to get all students back in person full time, now. Numbers are hitting a plateau in my area but they’re still high. I get that everyone is longing for normalcy but again, it’s the pandemic. We can’t expect everything to go back to normal at the drop of a hat. My rave is below!

CS/Q: got some watery cm and a flashing smiley last night and this morning! Looking back on my charts, I don’t tend to o before cd22 so I guess I was being impatient 🤷‍♀️

• Options

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: HIO (SMEP), OPKs, BBT

R/R: Rave: It's snowing and we have nowhere to go! Thinking about skipping the gym this evening and going on a little hike instead. We back up to some pretty awesome (flat) trails.

CS/Q: None

• Options
    Haven't posted in the dailies for a few days as I've been swamped! 

@bows22 I've been meaning to comment that I admire your commitment to working out first thing in AM! Glad to hear that you're feeling caught up on your to do's. Hopefully that mental attitude will send positive signals to your body to get KU'ed! 🤞🏻

@And846 Exactly what @bows22 said: either drops of blood into the toilet, or a wipe that's clearly red == CD1. 

@inthewoods23 how much snow are you expected to get! Do you have a large driveway to deal with? 

@sienna221 definitely enjoy all the wine! Especially in the first half of your cycle. :smile: I let loose over the holidays (boozy eggnog for the win!) and felt much better afterwards.

@fameonmain2 Glad that you finally got that smiley! Good luck! Sorry about the pressure cooker that's your work situation right now. Sending you positive thoughts and support that things start to get better soon. 

Month/Cycle: 12/13

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: Combo IUI cycle (Letrazole + Menopur); lots of vitamins and supplements for MH and I. Had my saline sono last week. Also did my standing androgen panel blood test yesterday. 

R/R: Yesterday's ultrasound showed lining of 8.77mm!!! It's NEVER been this thick. I'm hoping that's a positive sign. 🤞🏻I'm also pleased that I got my "exogenous" LH surge before the trigger shot with my follicle being only 21.3mm. In past cycles, I've had follicles reach 24.5mm and 26mm without a natural surge. So, hopefully smaller follicle == healthier egg; and thicker lining + healthier egg >> more changes for a successful cycle! MH and I are both holding our breaths for his SA to be good tomorrow. They've all been so over the place, but the last one was on Dec 3 and was great; having another one ~2 months later that's of the same quality will alleviate our concerns of a male factor issue. 

CS/Q: my temp dropped -0.5 degrees below "baseline" according to Oura, so I think I'll O today/tonight.

MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2
    Me: 40.5; MH: 39 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #2 ... preparing as of March 2024

TTC #1
    Me: 36, MH: 34 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    2009 | Dx PCOS; likely a misdiagnosis
    07/14/20 | Dx Hashimoto's Thyroditis
    07/21/20 | 1st RE appointment
    07/2120 - 08/20/20 | so much testing; no signs of PCOS
    08/20/20 | Dx Unexplained; AMA
    09/08/20 | IUI #1 Clomid + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    09/30/20 | Urology consult; more testing required
    10/2020 | Clomid + OPK + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    11/26/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Menopur) + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    01/14/2021 | Combo IUI (Letrazole + Menopur) + Trigger | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/07/2021 | Natural cycle while we regroup | BFN
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/10/2021 | New RE consult & plan for IVF
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    12/20/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + Pregmune Immunology Testing; BFN
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022
    05/20/2022 | D&C; recovering... 
    06/21/2022 | Trying naturally until October 2022
    07/21/2022 | BFP! EDD 04/02/2023; 👦🏼 born on 4/5/2023

• Options
    bows22bows22 member
    edited January 2021
    @acleverusername fingers crossed for a good count tomorrow!

@fameonmain2 very frustrating that there’s a push to get you guys back in school but that you are also being pushed down on the vaccine list!