Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Monday 1/25

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Me: 29 | DH: 28
Due: 6 Nov 2021
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: TWW Monday 1/25

• Sorry @fitzfizz and @fameonmain2, I beat you to posting this week’s threads 😉 

Month/Cycle: 0/0?

CD/DPO: 24/7

Timing: doesn’t matter 

Typical LP length: ~13

Testing: WFAF

R/R: A really common dinner dish here is a Sunday roast and most households make them every Sunday (especially the elderly) but for some reason DH and I never made one together in our house! I’ve made one once myself when I was visiting family in the US so they could experience but never in the UK and MH never made one, period. But last night we made our first and I think we did a dang good job! 

CS/Q: not yet 

PitaPata Dog tickers

• @jackie_dunny I love not having to start threads while half asleep haha. Are those Yorkshire puddings near the top? That is something I keep meaning to try. Overall it looks delicious! 

Month/Cycle: 13/1 AL #2

CD/DPO: 30/13

Timing: -1,-2,-3,-5

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: Wednesday if no period tomorrow which is the expected day.

R/R: Loved unplugging this weekend, sad that it is Monday and I have to go back to work. 

CS/Q: I woke up a bunch of times before my alarm the last two days so that is probably why the temp is higher, but of course it makes the crazy part of me wonder. 

• Loading the player...
  • @fitzfizz thanks! And yes they are! I’ll put our recipe (my MIL’s) in the spoiler! They’re really easy and yummy. Best with beef if you’ve never had a Yorkshire before! 
    Yorkshire Puddings (makes 8-12)

Preheat oven to 425F/220C. Beat/whisk together 245ml (~1 cup) of milk, 3 eggs, 140g (~2/3 cup) flour, and salt to taste. Let stand for 15 minutes. Put enough oil to cover just the bottom of muffin tin. Heat oil for 5 minutes. Add batter, don’t overfill only about 1/2-2/3. Cook undisturbed for 20 minutes. Don’t even open the oven door or you risk the puddings deflating/not rising properly.
    So glad you enjoyed unplugging this weekend! 
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• @jackie_dunny yum! your dinner looks insanely delicious!  I love the idea of making a nice dinner on Sunday!

@fitzfizz glad you got to unplug!  Boo for the early wakeups!

Month/Cycle:  12/12

CD/DPO:  25/6

Timing: -4, -3, -2, -1, O

Typical LP length: 13 ish?

Testing:  nope

R/R:  Thankful for a pretty quiet Monday.  I slept in a little which meant I needed to get my workout in tonight.  My crazy schedule last week meant I let go of the early am workouts but I felt more tired and blah not doing them.   And I ate like crap on the fly. So I'm back on it this week, meal prepped healthier stuff that is more portable and trying to get the workouts back in.  But my shift at the clinic tomorrow is at 6a with a long commute so I have good intentions but might not make it!

CS/Q: nothing to see here