Introductions - Page 4 — The Bump
October 2021 Moms

Introductions

124»

Re: Introductions

• Loading the player...
  • Loading the player...
  • @callmemrsbobbins Yay! Another ivf mama! Welcome!
    callmemrsbobbins
  • @5yearstrying thank you! I’m very happy to be here. Hope everyone has a safe & healthy 9 months!  <3
  • @dlilyk Whoa, that's...unexpected. You're right, it does sound meant to be. Congrats!
  • @mrsj1215 Hello, due date buddy! 🙂
    mrsj1215
  • mlygatemlygate member
    edited March 8
  • mlygatemlygate member
    edited March 8
  • mrsj1215mrsj1215 member
    edited March 8
    Heyyy 🙂🙂👋👋 @noprobalo
  • @sienna221 congratulations!!!! Welcome to the October BMB, due date buddy! 
    TTGP October Siggy Challenge - Pets in Costumes

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 26

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019 | May '19 BMB

TTC#2 | June '20-Present

sienna221
  • @sienna221 Yay! Welcome!!
    sienna221
  • edited March 14
    I’m due with a Halloween baby too, living in the Midwest and 36. 🙂 @peppermint_chatty
    winterstar1peppermint_chatty
  • @solely_nicole welcome to the group!!!!
  • @three_companyPU @duewithpu2 what part of Pennsylvania are you from? I live in Bucks County.
  • @jtayl962 I’m over in Mercer County about an hour north of Pittsburgh! 
  • @threes_companypu I'm on the other side of the stat. I'm an hour north of Philly 
    threes_companypuBusinessWife
  • mia8263mia8263 member
    Hi all!

Due date? oct 18th

How did you find out? I was feeling so sick for a week and only wanting to eat candy 

Tell us about yourself (age, location, Other children/pets?Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?)
    im 36, from NY, I have 3 boys (12,3,19months), took a leave from work due to covid, I like dancing, cooking and taking pictures.

How are you feeling? (First appointment? Any symptoms? Emotionally?) Headaches, nauseas, nervous, worried and tired. 
    kitandcatbcliffee1
  • kandb4kandb4 member
    Hi! Due October 12 with baby #4

Found out because I was doing ab workouts and my belly suddenly felt full, like I couldn't suck in the gut. Tested at 3 weeks and was positive

I'm 32 and live in Texas with my husband and 3 boys and am a sahm.

chindimples04pizzaplzgingermama46
  • bumphibumphi member
    Hello @leylea89 Welcome and congratulations!
     kitandcat said:
    @leylea89 congratulations and welcome!

my almost 3 year old is completely obsessed with Cocomelon. Well, JJ. She is all JJ all the time and right before reading your intro I was looking up Cocomelon birthday decorations LOL 🤣🤣

Likewise here :) Kiddos nowadays are very good at Cocomelon, so do parents are, lol. Looking forward to the Cocomelon set-up as well.
  • Hey ladies! I finally decided maybe I should join this group as well. 
    My official due date is 10/02 but my original due date is 9/25 so I'd been hanging out in the Sept '21 group. At my 12w scan, baby was measuring 13w so I'm pretty sure it will be a Sept. baby anyway! 

That said, I'm 19w3d based on my dating scan EDD. 
    Today's my 2 year anniversary with my husband and we have a super sweet almost 15month old daughter and according to our private scan, we'll be having another girl! 
    We've also got a cat named Lola who still isn't sure about the baby! 

pizzaplzsteph-ann