Introductions - Page 3 — The Bump
October 2021 Moms

Introductions

Re: Introductions

• @prpl11butterfly Aw sorry to hear that :(  Sending you hugs and good vibes.

prpl11butterflyBusinessWife
  • Loading the player...
  • @prpl11butterfly I’m so sorry to hear that. I’ll be thinking of you.
    Me: 36 | DH: 41 | Married: 9/29/07 | DD: December 2018 | BFP: 2/1/21, EDD: 10/6/21
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

BusinessWife
  • Loading the player...
  • Yay @chindimples04!! I lurk in TTGP and have been wondering who might join us!
    DSS: March 2006
    DD: July 2017
    DS: February 2019
    BFP #3 TW ended in CP March 2020
    BFP #4 - TW ended in CP August 2020
    BFP #5 - due October 2021
    chindimples04BusinessWife
  • @s-trout-96 I am a Dec17 mom, too! Welcome, wishing a happy and healthy 9!
  • @cait32 I’m honestly still in disbelief I’m even here! 🤣 
    TTGP October Siggy Challenge - Pets in Costumes

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 26

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019 | May '19 BMB

TTC#2 | June '20-Present

groguknottie97e5e13949a1e8ecBusinessWife
  • Hi. Last time I was on here was back in 2015!! Now I'm back expecting my 3rd in October. Not really sure of the exact due date until my 1st prenatal appointment. 

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant since May 2020 and we finally got lucky this year. I have very tender boobies hence why I tested. 

Not really any symptoms besides tender boobs and craving so much water. Oh and getting really sleepy so early in the evening. No morning sickness as of yet and I hope it stays that way! 

Hi, October mommys!!👋🏼💕
    kitandcatwishingforsnowtari_saragalentine
  • Welcome @momofmiracles31889 that is a lot of ups and downs you have experienced! I hope your pregnancy goes well this time! 
    momofmiracles31889
  • Due date? 10-27 (also my birthday!)

How did you find out? I took a zillion negative tests this cycle. I've been on clomid for 3 months and I guess I ovulated late. I took a test on Saturday and thought I had a really bad evap so planned to test again Sunday morning with FMU and sure enough, positive, confirmed with a digital later that day.

Tell us about yourself (age, location, Other children/pets?Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?): DH and I are both 32 and I'm a manager at a retail pharmacy. TW, This is my second pregnancy, I had twins in 2016. My son is 4 and my daughter was stillborn. It was extremely traumatic and being pregnant now is a new level of terror but I expected to not feel completely safe, especially in the beginning. 

How are you feeling? (First appointment? Any symptoms? Emotionally?) I haven't made an appointment yet, I'm in central Texas where we're having our first real winter in 40 years so literally everything is closed. I've had very few symptoms other than sleeping and peeing a lot and sore boots, which is exactly the same as my first pregnancy. I'm excited to be here, but as I mentioned before, totally scared. 
    galentine
  • edited February 17
    Thank you @tingsmom!! 

And hi @jennifer_louise and @Louise_Belcher I recognized your profile pics! Hope you and your crews are doing well!!
    jennifer_louise
  • @lmno304 I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter! Loss is so hard and traumatic no matter what but I can’t imagine the mixed emotions that must have came with delivering your baby boy alive and your daughter not making it. Prayers for a smooth and healthy pregnancy this time and for peace!
    tingsmomlmno304
  • kaamykaamy member
    edited February 17
    Hello everyone 
    edd according to lmp is 10/22/2021

i am 36 yrs old going on to my 4th child🙈 hoping this will be my last❤️. Eldest is almost 15, middle child 12 in march and 3rd child 6 in july. Before all my children i had polycystic ovaries, i was 18 when it was diagnosed. At the age of 19 i was cut open to find that what the M R I scans viewed as my right ovary was just a huge cyst. Long story short with only a left ovary that has also been cut im on to my 4th child...

im a house wife born and raised in NY, been married for almost 18 yrs(in july) and been living in pakistan ever since. My husband serves In the airforce (in pakistan) so thats pretty much it.

I tested early for pregnancy cuz my boobs were feeling sore. I have no cravings so far, my belly growls but when i think of food i just wanna puke. Stomach cramps have been bothering me and I can’t sleep throughout the night which i hate.😩

Gud luck ladies 

bcliffee1momofmiracles31889galentine
  • TugsTugs member
    Hello!

I’m sure with my second little one around 10/29. I’m 40yo and we’d been trying for around 6mo and weren’t sure it would happen. Lo and behold, I’d been spotting on Valentine’s DayAnd assumed it was my period starting. When it stopped abruptly, I took a test and was surprised to see it was positive!

My partner and I live in Long Island, NY and we have a 3yo daughter. We both work in tech in NYC and are enjoying working from home for the flexibility with parenting.

No real symptoms yet aside from the spotting and some tenderness in my abdomen. Really dreading morning sickness kicking in because it was pretty debilitating last time around. Mentally, I’m really excited and just trying to keep my hopes tempered because I know it’s still really early.

Glad to be here and looking forward to connecting with you all!
    tingsmommomofmiracles31889galentine
  • @Tugs Welcome! I'm a FTM and also in NY. Do you have any hospital recommendations. I heard good things about Columbia Presby so I have my first appointment there - wondering if have thoughts on this. Thanks!
  • winterstar1winterstar1 member
    edited February 18
    Hi everyone! My name is Sarah, just turned 35 last month, and I have two beautiful daughters, born June 2014 and April 2017. I took a test two days ago because I started feeling bloated and more exhausted than usual, and sure enough, BFP. Edit to add, according to LMP, DD will be October 26th. This was a huge surprise for me and my husband and although we’re feeling overwhelmed, I’m getting more excited every day :) we live near Houston and @lmno304, I am also a Pharmacy Manager at a retail store. I love music, singing, reading and taking walks with my girls. Not enjoying the bloating or insomnia at all, but still happy and can’t wait to see what this little one will add to our little family 💜 Praying for sticky and healthy pregnancies for everyone here! Can’t wait to get to know y’all. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
    kitandcatmomofmiracles31889bcliffee1galentine
  • TugsTugs member
    @tari_sara I had my first at NYU Langone and had a really great experience.

They’re a “baby friendly” hospital (which means they’re super supportive of breast feeding) but I didn’t feel pressure or anything when my daughter spent her first night in the NICU due to a fever at birth and needed to take formula.
    tari_sara
  • @lovemygirls- Welcome!  Maybe you are having a boy, a lot of people say that when you have a boy you don't have much nausea?  I know it's an old wives tale but I know a lot of woman who say that they were totally nauseous with their daughters and did not have any with their sons.  I hope this is a healthy pregnancy for you! 
    bcliffee1lovemygirls-
  • Hi there! Not sure how active I will be able to be with work being so crazy right meow.

Due date? Anywhere between October 19th and October 26th (thanks weird periods and late ovulation)

How did you find out? We had been trying so i was peeing on a lot of sticks until one finally confirmed it

Tell us about yourself (age, location, Other children/pets?Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?)
    I will be 34 next month, live in Maryland for now, have a 3 yr old daughter, 2 dogs, 2 cats and a husband. I am in accounting and HR for a Heavy Highway Construction company.

How are you feeling? (First appointment? Any symptoms? Emotionally?) Mild symptoms, a little more emotional, a bit more hangry, mild cramping and nausea here and there. And freaking out a lot. We had been trying and I was sooooo happy (still am) but now Im freaking out. 2 kids is going to be sooooo much harder
    Pregnancy Ticker
    winterstar1momofmiracles31889galentine
  • @tingsmom @lovemygirls- this was definitely the case with my DS. I had zero nausea with him. Fingers crossed you have a healthy pregnancy and maybe a boy on the way ❤️
  • edited February 19
    Hello all, I guess I go here. Looking forward to getting to know this community in the coming months!

Due date: Oct 21st according to LMP calculations, I guess this will be confirmed at my first OB appointment?

How did you find out: We were trying and I felt pretty sure it would be positive so I tested a couple days before my period was due.

Tell us about yourself: I’m almost 36, and this is my first pregnancy. We’ve been married 10 years and live in NC with our two dogs.

How are you feeling: Overwhelmed! I feel like I’m learning a new language every time I try to research something baby related.

I was active on the Knot forums when we were married and I found the community there fun and helpful, so figured it was worth coming over here to try to navigate this becoming a mom thing. Nice to “meet” you all!
    kitandcatwinterstar1momofmiracles31889galentine
  • @purplegoldpirate I am in a similar boat with a first pregnancy after being married a long time. I also feel overwhelmed. I'm trying not to get too far ahead of myself so I don't spend all of the next 8 months stuck in a mental vortex, lol.
    purplegoldpirate
  • @bcliffee1 @tingsmom thank you for the hope. I am having cravings and some other symptoms so those are bringing me some relief. And I do also get waves of feeling that ick feeling in my stomach, like when you're hungover only without the headache and throwing up. Cravings lots of steak and Mexican food lol. Fingers crossed its my boy, but I will be happy either way. I'm staying team green this time so it will be an amazing surprise if this is my boy🥰💚

Welcome to the new ladies🌻
    tingsmompurplegoldpiratebcliffee1
  • Hello ladies! 

I’m Bailey! 

Due date? Oct 4th

How did you find out? My fiancé and I have been trying and i just felt off. Tested and got two pink lines! We were instantly Super excited because we got a good bit of one liners before! 

Tell us about yourself (age, location, Other children/pets?Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?) I’ll be 27 this year, my fiancé will be 27 as well, just a little after baby comes! We’re in Ohio, so it’s freezing right now but we’re used to it lol. I have three other children, my oldest son will be 7 at the end of the year, and boy/girl twins turning four!! This is my fiancé’s first bio child but my twins would tell you he’s their daddy. 

How are you feeling? (First appointment? Any symptoms? Emotionally?) i had my first appointment last week, I’m super Nauseous this time around, but there is only one baby from what we can tell for now! Still shocked I’m actually having another baby but so happy. 
    winterstar1momofmiracles31889galentine
  • *lurking*

@galentine!!!  Congratulations, again!  So very excited for you DH and DD!! 
    galentineBusinessWife
  • @galentine YAYYYYYY!!!!! 🎊🎉🎊🎉 So exciting!
    Me: 34 DH: 49 Married October 2015
    TTC #1 since July 2018
    galentineBusinessWife
  • @jtayl962 welcome! Glad to have you here. I hope this is a healthy pregnancy for you! 
  • @pizzaplz yayyyyy! Also totally forgot that was your TB name and I am loving it, so happy to be in another BMB with you!
    pizzaplz