🍾Weeks 1 & 2 (5/1-5/14) Check-In w/o Dec. 28

FTM/STM/STM+:  
Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:  
Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is the size of:  
Upcoming appointments:  
How are you feeling?  
Rants/Raves:  
Questions:  
GTKY: Besides baby what are you looking forward to most in 2021?

Re: 🍾Weeks 1 & 2 (5/1-5/14) Check-In w/o Dec. 28

• Options
    21w1d
    FTM/STM/STM+: STM+
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:  Team Blue
    Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is the size of:  a Bread Bowl
    Upcoming appointments:  I have an appt at an elective place on Saturday! It's a follow-up from our previous one where she couldn't get any good 3d photos!
    How are you feeling?  I'm feeling ok! Still tired from all the Christmas chaos
    Rants/Raves:  I organized a majority of the kids play area yesterday, but I still have soooo much to do!
    Questions:  None today I don't think?
    GTKY: Besides baby what are you looking forward to most in 2021? Covid Vaccines!!!!!
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    FTM/STM/STM+: FTM  
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Blue
    Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is the size of: A sweet potato 
    Upcoming appointments: A/S tomorrow 
    How are you feeling? Good! Definitely glad we ordered in dinner for Christmas. I got to relax completely for a couple days. 
    Rants/Raves: NATM
    Questions: Thinking about getting supplies for “mama baskets” in the living room/bedroom and a postnatal basket in the master bath. What should I have in the bathroom one? A peri washer... what else?
    GTKY: Besides baby what are you looking forward to most in 2021? OMG so much but mostly plane rides and seeing/hugging family. I haven’t seen them since March and it’s been so crazy to get married and go through pregnancy without them. 
  • Options
    @ec1212 I had c-sections, buttttt, you can take home the peribottle from the hospital! Then I would say, overnight thin pads (bc they're longer), witchhazel wipes, some dermoplast spray, and some panty liners for when bleeding decreases.
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    @ec1212 I just kept a peri bottle and pads in each bathroom, maybe water wipes or something since wiping a wet butt with toilet paper just seems to make the toilet paper crumble? I only got one peri bottle from the hospital & bought the Frida baby one too. 
  • Options
    @ec1212 in each bathroom I kept a peri-bottle (one from the hospital, one from Amazon), Tucks pads, Dermoplast (one from the hospital,
    one I bought), and pads. I started with the big pads from the hospital and then used Always overnight pads after I ran out of those.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. I don’t even know what Dermoplast is so I’m glad I asked! 😂 Googling now. 
  • Options
    yellingbananayellingbanana member
    edited December 2020
    @ec1212 all good suggestions so far! Also, put some boob pads (I like lansinoh) in there for when you get out of the shower. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Wow, I didn't know any of this 😂😂 just placed an order on Amazon for the start of my hospital bag/postnatal care and it was all FSA/HSA eligible! Thanks all for your wise words 😊
  • Options
    FTM/STM/STM+:  Third
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:  Green
    Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is the size of:  Weighs as much as a football today
    Upcoming appointments: Finally have my anatomy scan on Monday, I'll be a day shy of 23 weeks🙈
    How are you feeling?  Mostly good but I feel like it's going to come to an end soon as I get further along. 
    Rants/Raves:  I have to go back to work tomorrow after 6 days off and I don't wanna go😭 
    Questions:  
    GTKY: Besides baby what are you looking forward to most in 2021? I honestly don't know, just extra time with family I guess. 

• Options
    FTM/STM/STM+:  FTM, 21 weeks today 
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:  Team green 
    Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is the size of:  an endive? I feel like they could’ve found a better option 
    Upcoming appointments:  Glucose test, OB check up, and growth scan January 18
    How are you feeling?  Feeling good, but I get winded easily doing things that aren’t at all difficult. 
    Rants/Raves:  raving about little kicks! So much movement the last couple days! Even DH could feel it this morning. I love being on this side of 20 weeks and feel so so grateful. 
    GTKY: Besides baby what are you looking forward to most in 2021? Seeing my parents once everyone is vaccinated!! 
  • Options
    FTM/STM/STM+:  4th time mom
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:  pink
    Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is the size of:  a guinea pig 
    Upcoming appointments:  Jan 5th ECG for Mia’s heart function 
    How are you feeling?  Swollen and fat. 
    Rants/Raves:  still feeling abnormally annoyed about little things, but also super happy and loving. 
    Questions:  My ob has said nothing about the glucose test, when is everyone else’s scheduled? 
    GTKY: Besides baby what are you looking forward to most in 2021? 
    Vaccine, the vaccine, and also the vaccine so that my older children can resume being regular children (school, soccer, zoo, play dates).

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    @yellingbanana I had to do mine early so I've already had my one hour but last time I did it around 27-28 weeks.