May 2021 Moms

🥟Meal Plan Monday - 11/30

Posting a little early - what's the game plan for eating this week? Leftover central? Nothing but salads? Let us know where you're at!

Re: 🥟Meal Plan Monday - 11/30

• Monday - three ingredient skillet
    Tuesday - tuna noodle casserole
    Wednesday - chicken under the broiler
    Thursday - Salmon
  • Tonight - Spaghetti squash
    Tomorrow - Pork chops
    Wednesday - Thai Coconut Tofu bowl
    Thursday - Sicilian sausages 
    Friday - Salmon or trout maybe?
    Saturday - Greek lemon chicken soup 

We have a few things in the freezer, such as dumplings, ground turkey, scallops, shredded duck...

Before I replied to this thread, I only had tonight planned, now basically the rest of the week 😊
  • Loading the player...
  • Had such a good time cooking for Thanksgiving but think I'm boycotting cooking this week. Ordered pasta and meatballs tonight cause I've already had leftovers today. I'll probably make cheesy skillet chickpeas later this week and I might muscle up a quiche to use up the other pie crust I have in the fridge.
  • My husband made my day. I was going over my potential supper plan and he reminded me we had Subway coupons that expire today. He's usually the forgetful one. It was so nice to skip cooking and the dishes. 

Bonus, I stewed a whole bunch of beef for lunch so I have enough beef for a couple meals this week. 1 for the freezer and one for the fridge. 

Monday:
    Bacon cheese muffins
    Stewed beef with carrots served over rice
  • I just have a random question 🙋🏻‍♀️ I have a bunch of leftover dried bread cubes from my stuffing recipe. Is there anything else I can make with this, besides more stuffing?? 😂
  • @ckmb_1250 croutons! Also savory stratas (like frittatas with bread mixed in) are my fave.
  • Breadcrumbs to make meatballs. Without preservatives they wont last long, so keep 'em in the fridge if you go that route.
  • @ec1212 thanks! I just found a red pepper/goat cheese strata recipe! 👍🏻
  • & it was really good!

• @ckmb_1250 drool. Nice work!!
  • We had burgers last night and I wanted some kind of vegetable, so I air fried some brussels sprouts and I ate ALL OF THEM.  They were delicious, but omg the farts.  :D
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• @texas_t I want an air fryer primarily for this reason....Alllllll the Brussel sprouts!
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • Love the meal plan ideas! I made buffalo chicken stuffed sweet potatoes out of laziness this week and have been living off leftovers the rest of the week.