Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Weekend 11.21-11.22

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What is your favorite way to spend a day off?

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: WTO Weekend 11.21-11.22

• Options

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: CD14

WAYDTGKU: Temping with TD and tracking CM 

R/R: I got into a sledding accident yesterday. I went down the hill faster than I expected, hit a bump someone made at the bottom of the hill, flew up into the air a few feet, then slid under a van. My shoulder and back took the brunt of the impact and I’m bruised up and down that side of my body. I’m lucky I didn’t get killed and I’m thanking God all I ended up with is bruising. Needless to say, I won’t be sledding down a hill like that again anytime soon. It didn’t help that the snow was packed down so I got minimal resistance. 

CS/Q: I ovulated much earlier than I expected. I don’t think our timing is good at all. I’m staying here until I confirm that ovulated and I may try to get another heart in just in case. I doubt it’s needed though. I may not take any tests with me to my in-laws. That will help me not test early and just wait it out. Although, if I don’t I will Likely end up trying to buy one without anyone knowing and that will be a hassle. 

GTKY: What is your favorite way to spend a day off? I like to go shopping. The malls here kinda suck but when I lived in Houston I would go to the mall and do some serious shopping and it was always so much fun.

• Options

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: hio cm ff and maybe I’ll start using the bbt that’s been sitting in my bathroom this cycle

R/R: AF arrived last last night. Super bummed. 

CS/Q: I guess I did ovulate earlier than I thought this month, which is what FF predicted. We’ll have to be better with timing this cycle. With 7 days periods, that means the FW is right after my period. 

GTKY: What is your favorite way to spend a day off? Drinking coffee in silence 😂😂😂. At least in the mornings anyway. I miss only working 3 days a week. M-F is a bummer sometimes! Shopping (Hobby Lobby & craft stores are my fav) alone is good too. Introvert here ✋🏼

@emeraldcity1214 I haven’t went sledding in years! Holy cow though... under a van?! Sounds crazy! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 1/2

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: temps, cm, opks

R/R: I'm working during the day, but my husband is going to make me CD 1 consolation brownies and we're putting up our indoor Christmas decor tonight, probably outdoor tomorrow.

CS/Q: nothing special, knew it would be CD 1 as soon as I saw my temp this morning.

GTKY: What is your favorite way to spend a day off? Usually just watching youtube and working on a craft project, lately cross stitch but sometimes knitting.

@emeraldcity1214 holy crap! Glad you're okay!

@emmylou78 sorry to see you're also CD 1. Come visit me at work any time, I work at JoAnns!  :D

• Options

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: Tracking my cycle on an app (Flo, because it's pretty), prenatal vitamins. My cycle is pretty regular and I should be ovulating on Tuesday-ish, but we're going to skip this one and try next month, when the timing is better. I'll just hang out here, in the WTO, until around Christmas.

R/R: A few days ago I ranted that my close friends were going to a Friendsgiving that I thought was irresponsible and that I declined an invitation to. I didn't say anything to either of them, but found out that they both also ended up declining! So yay, more faith in my friends again! : ) 

I'm *sort of* off work for the whole week of Thanksgiving, so even though I had to go in briefly today, I'm just working from home for Monday-Tuesday, and then vacation time. It feels like I have a lot of loose ends at work right now, so I'm glad to have a couple of days to button some things up and then relax.

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What is your favorite way to spend a day off? Lately I've been enjoying playing The Sims. It's a guilty pleasure of mine that I used to love as a kid, and a couple of years ago I discovered The Sims 4. Maybe once a year I remember it and start to play it during my free time, then I get bored of it again and let it sit on my computer for the rest of the year. I also love a super random assortment of Youtube videos, and I just beat 2 games of Expert level Sudoku yesterday, which I'm pretty proud of!

@emeraldcity1214 woah! That's crazy! Glad you're ok!

@emmylou78 @fantasyflyte CD1 sucks, sorry guys! Consolation brownies are definitely a great idea!

• Options
    @Aerialmrs Enjoy your time off. 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: CD15

WAYDTGKU: Temping with Tempdrop, tracking CM, and I have also been tracking CP  

R/R: my arm and back are so sore. Yesterday I couldn’t lift my arm over my head. Today I can lift it but touching it still hurts really bad. I didn’t realize how often I brush up against things throughout the day. I swear I can’t seem to not brush my arm against something. 

CS/Q: I’m checking in again because Tempdrop adjusted yesterday’s temp down and I no longer have the start of a shift. I have never been more excited. This means we may get good timing after all. I still have lots of CM and my cervix is still high and soft. I knew that temp spike was early because I wasn’t expecting to see a shift yesterday. I am expecting one tomorrow or the next day. If I do get a shift tomorrow that last heart is perfectly timed. 

• Options
    @emeraldcity1214 so glad your sledding accident wasn't worse!

@emmylou78 @fantasyflyte cycle day buddies! Brownies sounds delicious. I might have to make some tomorrow. Also, I enjoy a quiet morning with coffee to myself. 

@Aerialmrs the sims!!! I loved the sims... Still do.

Month/Cycle: 6/3 al

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: cm/cp, opk, ai, PNV, baby aspirin

R/R: decided that I'm going to take a break from bbt, especially since my old one broke and I haven't bought a new one yet. Also, still trying to find a new donor, so we'll see if this cycle we can give it a go or not.

CS/Q: nothing to see

GTKY: What is your favorites way to spend a day off? Quiet morning with coffee, book, comfy clothes, movie.... I thought I posted this yesterday.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • Options
    @fantasyflyte So I made it to Joanns. I got there, middle of the store, and went to adjust my fuzzy fleece-y black sweatshirt and pulled off a pair of UNDERWEAR stuck to my damn shirt! Lawd. There’s probably a snap of that somewhere. “Lady shopping with underwear stuck on her shirt” 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @emmylou78 That is hilarious. Hopefully no one was paying attention. 
  • Options
    @emmylou78 omg, that's hilarious. It's definitely the season for static up the wazoo - I floofed out a fabric at the counter yesterday and just heard BZZZZZZZZT