March 2021 Moms

Thankful Thursday

What are you thankful for these days? 

(I know thanksgiving is next week, but I imagine some of us might not be on much then.)
TTC history in spoiler
Me: 31 Him: 37
Married: Oct 2015
Baby G born June 2017
TTC#2: July 2018
BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

Re: Thankful Thursday

• After 2 plus years of ttc, 2 miscarriages, and 2 IVF cycles I am so thankful to be remotely uncomfortable in my pregnancy. I'm thankful she's constantly bouncing on my bladder. 

I'm thankful that my family, thus far, has been spared covid19. 

Lastly, I'm thankful for pudding. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Love this!

I'm thankful for my wonderful husband, who I often take for granted. I'm thankful for my two healthy boys, and for the blessing to expand our family again in the spring. I'm thankful to have a camper that has allowed us to get out and explore throughout this summer and fall, while maintaining our social distance from others. I'm also so very thankful to be working from home during COVID, and consequently, this pregnancy!
  • I’m thankful for my loving family. We are a happy trio and I think we’ll be even happier as a quartet. I’m thankful for FaceTime, Skype and SMS because the rest of our family are in different parts of the world.

I’m thankful to be pregnant again. Was really thinking it was the end of the rope for me. 

I’m thankful that the country I live in prioritizes the well-being of moms and babies. Moms-to-be go on maternity leave two months before they’re due and can take up to a year off. I am so so thankful for that. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Man, I'm thankful for so many things. 

I'm thankful for...
    ...my husband who has really stepped up his game during this quarantine, especially during this pregnancy which has been much more difficult than the last.  
    ...my health, having gone through covid without any major long term issues. 
    ...my job that allows me to work from home and really does prioritize the safety of it's employees over anything else.  Also, being able to work from home during this pregnancy has seriously been so helpful.
    ...medical technology that allowed me to get pregnant both times! 
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21