Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Thursday 11/19

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Thursday 11/19

• Month/Cycle: 24/26

CD/DPO: 27/12

Timing: -3, -1, O

Typical LP length: 12 

Testing: BFN today, there’s a possibility I’m only 11 dpo so I’ll test again tomorrow if AF doesn’t come. 

R/R: Not shocked about the BFN so it’s fine. I heard back from the RE that I want to use for a second opinion last week so once AF arrives I’ll be setting up that appointment and getting my records sent over so it will be nice to feel like I’m doing something productive again. 

So during my meeting yesterday, we got an email that an employee in our office tested positive (tested on Monday). She was in the office last Thursday, but she’s not certain when she was exposed. I’m in this meeting with 4 partners, so I ask them if anyone was in contact with her and one of them said yes. Oh and none of them wore a mask for our 5 hour meeting (I did). So even though I didn’t have direct contact with the person, I’m starting to quarantine until I see if that partner ends up getting tested or has symptoms. Which really sucks. This is the kind of stuff that bothers me.

CS/Q:

• @bows22 Oh no! I was so hoping you wouldn’t be posting this morning. I’ll hold some hope for you for testing tomorrow, but I’m glad that you have a plan in place for CD1 if not. That really sucks about your possible exposure at work. I hope you didn’t have any plans (I was going to say big plans, but I know you are safe enough that you wouldn’t have had big plans) that you need to cancel. 

Month/Cycle: 11/4 AL

CD/DPO: 23/8

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: not before this weekend

R/R: Nausea from yesterday is gone. Either I invented the concept of implantation sickness, or it was just something entirely unrelated. I’m being super logical so I’m obviously going with implantation sickness haha. 

On a more fun note, I am going to Trader Joe’s today! The closest one is about 45 minutes away, so I only go there if I have other reasons to be in the city. If anyone has suggestions for favorite things there, let me know! 

CS/Q: I’m jealous of the people with smooth curves on their chart. I definitely have an obvious shift in temps, but they bounce around. 

• Loading the player...
  • @bows22 I would be livid. I don’t understand what is so difficult about wearing a mask! 🤬🤬🤬
    @fitzfizz no suggestions but I’m jealous you have a Trader Joe’s that close! My closest one is an hour and a half!

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 19/fertility friend moved my ch so 3? Or 5? Idfk 

Timing: not stellar

Typical LP length: 11 days

Testing: Too early and too often

R/R: I have a therapy appointment this afternoon, thank god because I need it. 2 more school days and I have a 9 day break for thanksgiving. I am so ready!

CS/Q: looks like shit. Temps are already falling. I’m super discouraged. Also, that cover line is super high. I don’t agree with any of it. I think o day is 15. 🤷🏻‍♀️

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• @chindimples04 I don’t think you should be discouraged. Though your O date isn’t super clear, it is somewhere between 14 and 16 and I think your timing is good either way. You hit the -3 to -1 window (best chances) at least once no matter which day you actually ovulated. At this point the only reason to really know for sure which day it was would be to know when to test, so if your plan is to test repeatedly anyway I don’t think if even matters. Have hope! 
  • @fitzfizz no big plans but small plans that I was really, really looking forward to. Ugh. I don’t want to get sick and I REALLY don’t want to get my parents sick so I know it’s a small sacrifice in the grand scheme of things but it doesn’t make it not suck. Have fun at Trader Joe’s! I’ve actually never been. What are you planning to get? P.S. I’m also on board with the implantation sickness haha 

@chindimples04 a 9 day break is amazing!! You know your body best so I’m going to agree with you on CD15. 
  • @bows22 that really sucks, I'm sorry. fingers crossed for no symptoms

@fitzfizz glad the nausea is gone at least. you know, I've lived near Trader Joe's stores my whole life and have never been to one, I'm not even 100% sure what they sell. I always had it in the same bucket as Whole Foods in my brain.

@chindimples04 I'm sorry about your chart stuff, FF is being fussy with mine too. Switching to the FAM or Research detectors puts my CH when I think I ovulated, but the normal detector is putting it a solid 3 days later. It's frustrating for sure.

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 42/9

Timing: O-1

Typical LP length: ???

Testing: early next week

R/R: no more cramping so far and no AF so far so fingers crossed it was just a random nothing yesterday. Today's temp was even very slightly higher,than the last couple days, so hopefully that's also a good sign. At least I'm working the next few days which will help keep me busy and out of my own head for a bit.

CS/Q: FF's normal advanced detector has dotted CH on CD 36 instead, but that really doesn't seem right to me. I'm assuming this isn't going to be the cycle since we didn't really start until right at ovulation, so it'll be nice next cycle to have an actually fully temped chart.