Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Thursday 11/19

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Thursday 11/19

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 17/11

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: Letrozole + TI, prenatals, temping, OPKs

R/R:  DH and I chatted about Thanksgiving and ultimately decided that the responsible and safe thing to do would be to stay home and not risk potential exposure. So we called his family last night and they agreed that we were likely making the best decision. We're hoping things slow down enough to be able to see them for Christmas though. If schools shut down as I'm expecting, that will significantly reduce my exposure. But for now, we have to start planning a very small Thanksgiving for 2.

CS/Q:  
  • Options
    @gingermama29 we also decided to stay home for Thanksgiving. It's also driven by the fact that MH was going to go deer hunting and would have been out of town during FW and we would miss our TI. I heard some people are making just a turkey breast instead of a full turkey to downsize it a bit. 

Month/Cycle: 12/13

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: letrozole + TI + ovidrel + progesterone + monitoring + PNV (but no PNV) + OPK's + CM

R/R: how is Thanksgiving next week! I feel like it has been forever but so quick. Christmas is going to be here before I know it and I haven't gotten a single gift. I need to make grocery lists for our small Thanksgiving dinner and Christmas cookies. I feel like I haven't had anything going on all year and now there's a ton of stuff to do even though we are staying home and not seeing family. It does help keep my mind off TTC which is a welcomed distraction. U/s appointment tomorrow and we shall see where things are at. 

CS/Q: none

*TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @gingermama29 I hope everything slows down so y’all can visit family for Christmas. 

@krash_ I’m drawing a blank for gifts this year. I feel like I need to get everything ordered in the next week so it all gets here in time. I heard shipping won’t be free when it gets closer to Christmas. I don’t know how true that is though. 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: CD12 

WAYDTGKU: Temping with TD, tracking CM

R/R: We are still planning to visit family for Thanksgiving. We will drive up next Wednesday and stay for a week. I’m excited to have our puppy be around another dog and lots of family so he can socialize some. We took him out front yesterday and he started barking at people. I don’t want him yapping at everyone he sees. I would take him out with me when we see our friends who also have dogs but he is too small to be out in weather this cold. Plus I would lose him in the snow. It’s too deep for him to walk in some places. I plan to do a meetup specifically for our dogs to play so it will be short so he won’t freeze to death. 

CS/Q: Not much going on here. My CM is picking up and I will likely ovulate sometime over the weekend or early next week. I’m just hoping we are able to work around my husband’s schedule to get good timing. 

• Options
    @gingermama29 Hopefully you will be able to do Christmas. I'm happy to hear that your schools may be shutting down soon! Seems appropriate around the holidays. Schools do not seem to be shutting down anytime soon around me...

@krash_ I feel the same. Work and just about everything else has been piling on the past week. It is a welcome distraction, but isn't it also exhausting?

@emeraldcity1214 I hope your puppy gets lots of socialization! What kind of dog do you have?

Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD: 22

WAYDTGKU: charting, opks

R/R: I know I keep saying this, but I just need Thanksgiving break to be here already. I'd like some time away from work and to decorate our house for Christmas -- I think that will lift my spirits since the whole darkness at 4:30 thing is not helping.

CS/Q: I think O day is today or was yesterday based on CM and OPKs. Yay! 

• Options
    @fameonmain2 He is a Jack Russel mix. His mom was full blooded but the dad was mixed. 

• Options
    @gingermama29 I’m glad that you feel like you’re making the right decision by not going to Thanksgiving. It’s such a hard thing to do. We had to change our Thanksgiving plans to avoid spending time with MH’s grandma, since I am also still in school and exposed to who knows what.

@krash_ I started making my Christmas lists last night so I can start keeping my eyes open for sales!

@emeraldcity1214 that sounds like it will be good for your puppy! The fact that he is so small that he would be lost in the snow is so cute to me for some reason haha

@fameonmain2 I’m with you. Thanksgiving break needs to get here yesterday and I HATE when it gets dark so early. I’ve been in a bit of a funk since the time changed. It happens to an extent every year but definitely more so this year. 

Month/Cycle: 12/11

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: IUI tomorrow!!

R/R: Sorry I didn’t get a chance to check in yesterday! I made a conscious effort to not be on my phone throughout the day and it was actually so nice. Today has been a weird day at work, and I’m happy to have the morning off tomorrow for my IUI. I’ll still come in for the afternoon since we don’t have school next Friday (and I don’t want to miss all those sessions), but Friday afternoons are usually not too hectic.

CS/Q: 

• Options
    @krash_ I'm feeling the same way. I haven't done any Christmas shopping or cookie baking/ freezing yet. I guess since we're staying home for Thanksgiving, I might get started on it then.

@emeraldcity1214 enjoy the puppy socialization and family time!

@fameonmain2 count me in for being ready for Thanksgiving break too! I love fall and winter but it is definitely rough how early it gets dark.

@runningoncookies yay for IUI tomorrow!! I hope the afternoon sessions aren't too busy and you get some much needed relaxation time tomorrow! 
  • Options
    @runningoncookies Good luck tomorrow! I will be thinking of you and praying it’s a success! 
  • Options
    @runningoncookies ahhhh good luck tomorrow!!