Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Thursday 10/29

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Thursday 10/29

• Month/Cycle: 12/10

CD/DPO: 36/13

Timing: doesn’t matter 

Typical LP length: on progesterone

Testing: BFN this morning

R/R: Welp, looks like we will be doing IUI #2 next month. BFN on a FRER this morning, so that’s it for me. I’ll still take one tomorrow since that’s what my doctor originally told me to do, plus taking the progesterone one more day will maybe give me more wiggle room for dates to do my baseline u/s and b/w next week. Ugh, I’m so sad.

CS/Q:

• lurking from wto 

@runningoncookies I’m so sorry for the BFN❤️❤️
  • Loading the player...
  • chindimples04chindimples04 member
    edited October 2020
    @runningoncookies I’m so sorry friend. ❤️❤️❤️ 

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 26/9

Timing: -4, -2, -1

Typical LP length: 11 days

Testing: When I drag myself out of bed this morning; ETA: yep, BFN

R/R: I have another therapy appointment today. Im not really sure what we’ll have to talk about, probably a BFN. 

CS/Q: nope

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• @runningoncookies so sorry for your bfn 

@chindimples04 sorry for the BFN but it’s still quite early so still fx for you - hope you have a good session with your therapist 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 20/either 4 (based on symptoms) or 2 (based on most clear temps) - FF can’t decide either 

Timing: pretty good either way

Typical LP length: 11-13 days

Testing: not until the 7th or 8th if AF doesn’t come by then 

R/R: made a homemade eggnog latte this morning - have fully steamed the eggnog and taken my eggnog coffee to the next level!! Working from home so really enjoying my quiet morning. 

CS/Q:  last cycle ff gave me a vertical line and started counting my DPO just based on my positive opk alone... this cycle apparently they don’t want to do that.. so weird lol - will be stopping temping after tomorrow! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @canucklehead123 what happens if you discard the CD17 temp? Pet of me thinks that may be O day. And yes, still early for me, though I’m not holding my breath.
    TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• @chindimples04 well the chart looks a little nicer lol but still no CH from FF, definitely could be 2,3 or 4 DPO 🤷🏻‍♀️  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: CD19/3DPO

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 13 last cycle 

Testing: Planning to try not to test 

R/R: I plan to try to get the laundry done....again. I got caught up and then 2 more baskets have joined the mound to be put away. I have just accepted the fact I will never be able to keep up. 

CS/Q: I wore my Tempdrop last night and remembered to turn it on and it gave my a message that it didn’t get enough data last night. I just changed the battery too so that’s not the cause. I’m a little irritated because today’s temp would have confirmed my shift. 

I will be back to tag. 

• @runningoncookies I’m so sorry. Sending you hugs. 

@chindimples04 I’m sorry for the BFN. 

@canucklehead123 I still don’t see ovulation in your chart. I would keep temping to see if you get a higher temp in the next few days. The saying is, “just keep calm and chart on.” Either way, I would still HIO just to cover your bases just in case. 
  • @runningoncookies & @chindimples04 hugs to you both  <3
    @canucklehead123 ooo and eggnog latte sounds amazing!
    @emeraldcity1214 laundry is a never ending cycle. My only solace is that MH sometimes throws a load in nowadays. 

Month/Cycle: 11/12

CD/DPO: 18/3

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: not unless AF is late

R/R: I've been kind of in and out of TB recently. I'm just not feeling it. I have been lacking motivation in almost every aspect of my life it seems like. I just want this cycle to be over so we can start a medicated cycle but I'm also dreading that because $$$ and having to switch plans up for Thanksgiving for timing sake. I think I am also nervous about seeing my mom at Thanksgiving and telling her that not only have we been TTC through MH's early recovery but we are potentially starting IF treatments. My mom has never been judgmental but when we talked about MH's addiction she said we should wait at least a year and so far it has been easy to not tell her that we've been TTC but next cycle she will find out either way. 

CS/Q: none

*TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• lurking from wto again 

@canucklehead123 what happens if you put in say 36.42 for tomorrow’s temp? I would keep temping because I still think you are going to see CHs eventually. I know they usually appear at 3 dpo but I’ve had times when they don’t show up until 5 dpo because my chart was always a disaster 
  • Thanks @bows22 I got my CH today so you're definitely right on them usually appearing at 3DPO!
    BabyFruit Ticker