1st Trimester

Foods to eat w/ severe pregnancy nausea

Wondering what foods to eat suggestions, those who’ve had severe nausea and vomiting, might have? I’m eating all the bland things, but so over toast, rice, saltines, apple sauce pasta and butter, apple juice, bubbly drinks, tea, etc. I feel like a gd toddler and I’m hungry! But also so nauseous 😩 Almost every time I’ve gotten more elaborate in a meal I’ve felt much sicker the next day. I feel like there’s gotta be something in between or some ways to get creative w/ bland/mild foods. I’m a little over 8 weeks (feeling crummy since week 5 and it only continues to get worse w/ each week) which isn’t long to be feeling bad, but my last pregnancy was not this intense w/ sickness & I’m 
guessing I have at least a few more weeks to go w/ feeling terrible.
Thanks in advance!

Re: Foods to eat w/ severe pregnancy nausea

• I found peanut butter to Be relatively tolerable.  And carby foods like Mac and cheese.
  • I haven’t been able to tolerate much dairy this week😣 Bagels and cream cheese were saying me a week or two ago but it’s been a rough week 8. Hopefully those will be back in the diet soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • I have been eating a lot of biscuits (the ones that pop out of the can).  It is nice to have something warm and seems like I am actually eating something real after so many crackers/pretzels.  Granola bars also seem to be okay.  Very small meals seem to help the best as well (a few bites every hour or so).  
  • I literally live on bland popcorn and watered down gatorade. Praying this doesn't last long!!
  • Eat whatever you can stomach. Personally pb made me extremely nauseous so this is pretty personally dependent. Hopefully it doesn’t last too long for you. 
  • I've been the same almost at the end of week 6. I've been trying to eat plain crackers a lot and soup. But be careful with soup because I just learned that canned soup is a no-no. 
    I haven't been able to stomach much. I haven't even been able to stomach tea.
    I've put peanut butter on crackers and that was Ok. 
  • @amberdem most soup companies aren’t using BPA lined cans anymore. Campbell’s for example stopped that back in 2012. Progresso is also BPA free. 
    Me: 30   DH: 29
    Together: 3/2007
    Married: 5/30/2015
    BFP #1: 9/14/2015
    EDD: 5/20/2016