Trying to Get Pregnant

TW Tuesday 8.25

Who or what in your life is being a total TW today?

Re: TW Tuesday 8.25

• My body is being a TW! It won’t stop bleeding/spotting. 🤬 I’m pissed at it. 
  • @mindyb2019 I'm sorry your body is being a TW. I hope the spotting finally stops. I sympathize, my last cycle I was bleeding/spotting for the first 16 days. It was annoying, and I was so sick of feminine products. I hope yours clears up soon. Have you connected with your doctor about it?

~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• Loading the player...
  • @DoubleUp8 ugh. 16 days. That sucks. I feel your pain. I’m assuming yours stopped after a while? Lol there’s hope for me 😆 I’m so sick of famine products too. I never want to look at them again. Yes I spoke to my doctor about it like mid last week and he said that it’s normal and if I’m still spotting for another 2 weeks then to call him back and he will do some tests to see what’s going on. FX i won’t have to call him back. 
  • @mindyb2019 yes, it finally stopped right around the time I badgered my way into an appointment at my doctors. They did a sonogram and a blood test. They didn't turn up any red flags, so I am going in next Monday for a follow up after my period, which started yesterday with full force. I am hoping that is a sign this will be a more normal cycle am l than my light for three days, spotting for days, then heavy for days, then spotting for days, then medium for days. Ugh! I hope yours stops soon
    ~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014