April 2021 Moms

Thankful Thursday 8/20

Re: Thankful Thursday 8/20

• I am just trying really hard to be thankful for this moment in which I am pregnant. Also for MH, who is amazing and has been great with my emotional upheaval over the past few days. 
  • Right now, I am extremely thankful to be working from home where I can work from a comfy chair, in my comfy clothes, with my soft blanket, while watching trashy Netflix shows.
  • Loading the player...
  • I’m so thankful for every day of this pregnancy. 

I’m also so thankful for DS who is just my world. I will forever be grateful to be a SAHM  (though I did love working as a teacher / at daycare prior to motherhood ❤️). 
    Hubby & Me: Born 1993
    Married: August 2013
    Son: December 2018
    Baby in heaven: February 2020, was due Sept

• Thankful for this pregnancy, DS, my hard working wife, and the ability to be a SAHM

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • Thankful to be pregnant! 

And to have a kid old enough to enjoy screen time when I just could NOT get it together this morning. 
  • Very thankful to be pregnant and to have 2 amazing daughters. I keep reminding myself of that when I'm stressed and frustrated with other people today. Thankful for a secure job I can do while my children are home if I need to (and same with DH) - and a boss who is super understanding. I'm stressed out with people who aren't working wanting to do video calls with DD today (we're working today and taking tomorrow off since she was at daycare this morning) but it's a good reminder to appreciate having a job that didn't get furloughed at all.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• I'm thankful to the previous tenants who planted a bunch of grape vines in our backyard.  My son and I had fun picking them today (though most of the ones he picked were going straight into his mouth, not into the bucket).  Now I have to figure out what to make.  Probably jelly because I don't know what else to do with them.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @kadeephd wine??? 😂 We like to freeze grapes. And eat them like a dessert.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • Yall - I think currently I’m just thankful for this thread, ha! Love love all the warm fuzzy feels! 
    I too am thankful to be a SAHM to my 3 nutso kiddos & for this #4. 

@rexnie: preach! It is awesome when they hit the age that it can be a legit distraction!!
  • @juliebird6 yes to everything you said! 

I'm extremely thankful for my pregnancy, and thankful that my boss said I could work from home through my pregnancy and is very supportive and helpful! 
  • kadeephdkadeephd member
    edited August 2020
    @Kenneylynn3 I am tempted by the wine but I'd be too sad to have to wait to drink it!  I'm not sure if these grapes would freeze well bc they have seeds and tough skins but worth thinking about, even to just use them for something later.

Pregnancy Ticker