Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Monday 8.10

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

TTC History- *TW* LC
Me: 24 Dh: 46
Married: 10.2018
DS #1: 06.2014
Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

Re: TWW Monday 8.10

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 20/3

Timing: -3, -1

Typical LP length: it’s a mystery

Testing: I’m neurotic so I’ll probably start around 8DPO

R/R: It’s Monday and I have a million deliverables at work this week and 60%+ of my time is scheduled in meetings. Ugh. I have started working out and tracking what I eat to get back in shape and that’s been going well minus a cookie episode I had yesterday.

CS/Q: Nope. My temps are possibly looking a little more normal?  I had to switch to OPK mode on FF because despite a rise and decline of LH last week, it was still predicting ovulation to take place this week.  

• @buckeyenut05 It took me forever to get crosshairs this cycle (hence my later arrival to TWW). I started to track what I eat last week and then fell off it over the weekend. You’re inspiring me to reset today!

Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 28/6

Timing: Pretty good

Typical LP length: 12-13

Testing: not yet

R/R: Our garden is producing so much this year so I’m going to try to get a handle on what I can preserve this week. Rant that I will be spending a ton of time in the kitchen but rave for all of these fresh ingredients! 

CS/Q: just excited for the crosshairs 

• Loading the player...
  • @BuckeyeNut05 hopefully you can power through work!  i guess the good part about that is when you're busy you tend to snack less (maybe that's just me?)

Month/Cycle: 8/7 since loss

CD/DPO: CD21, either 5 or 7 DPO, but i think 5

Timing: -3,0 (i think) or -1,+2

Typical LP length: 11

Testing: no HPT til no AF--i'm actually out of tests so that will help me hold off.  i have blood being drawn Wednesday to test progesterone

R/R: rant: i feel nonstop lately and ts hard to keep up with things because i always commit myself to everyone and everything.  it all gets done but i am drained.  today is no exception, but i am hoping for the week to get progressively easier as it goes on. maybe ill actually get to be on TB more??? rave: i'm pretty sure my doctor did something that covers the cost of my CD3 bloodwork.  i saw $800 billed to insurance and assumed id pay like $500 to hit my deductible, then pay coinsurance for the balance.  on my EOB, it has a code down that says provider adjusted cost and it doesn't look like i have to pay anything out of pocket! hoping i read it all correctly.  if not, expect a related rant later this week...

CS/Q: if CH are correct (i posted in OPK thread), then this looks really pretty! if not, slightly less pretty but also not bad.

• @fameonmain2 missed you while i was crafting my novel.  yay for CH and for the good garden yield.  mine wasn't as fruitful as i had hoped but been loving what i get out of it!
  • @buckeyenut05 Hope your week is managable, it sounds busy! Great job with working out and eating better. I'm aspiring to that as well but also fell off this weekend. 

@fameonmain2 Oooh what do you grow?? I know time in the kitchen can be annoying but it'll be so nice to have stuff preserved for later!

@asf0613 Hope your prrogesterone comes out fine! Glad things seem to be working out with insurance too!

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 33/9

Timing: -4, -2, -1

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: I don't know. I only have one test left so maybe on Friday?

R/R: Having tech issues with work this morning which is annoying. Did a ton of housework yesterday which always helps me feel better going into the work week though! Looking forward to getting my health back on track this week (fx). 

CS/Q: I used Proov for the first time this cycle, and it showed a positive on dpo 7, 8, and 9 (this morning). Do I still test tomorrow morning (10 dpo)? 

• @priyadoc i love a productive sunday!  Proov recommends you do that last test as a fourth day yes
  • @BuckeyeNut05 I've been tracking my calories on and off. I wish I could get more consistent with it bc my weight always goes down when I'm good about it. 

@fameonmain2 we moved into a house recently that had a super mature garden with so much yield but I wasn't prepared for it and killed pretty every plant except the green peppers and grape vine. 🙈 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 27/12

Timing: all the days

Typical LP length: tbd

Testing: was gonna try and wait until Wednesday but I'll probably test tomorrow if AF doesn't show up first. 

R/R: I'm not feeling like this is my cycle. I feel very AF-y and honestly just want it to come and go so I can start again next cycle. I know it's early but this was my most ideal cycle for timing of due date, etc. I think I just wanted it too bad. No raves bc I'm cranky and sad this morning. 

Me 30 Him 30
    Married
     August 2015
    DS born 5/23/2018
    TTC #2 July 2020

• @BuckeyeNut05 I hope you can power through your workday today!

@fameonmain2 that sounds awesome! What are you planning to can this week?

@asf0613 I hope you can find some time to relax today. Yay for getting CD21 labs paid for!

@priyadoc A productive weekend is always so nice! I'm trying to get back on track with my health this week too, you are helping to motivate me!

Month/Cycle: 13/11

CD/DPO: CD22, 5DPO

Timing: -5, -3, -1, O

Typical LP length: 11-12 days

Testing: I'm hoping to get to 11 or 12 DPO

R/R: Rave: we had a nice relaxed weekend, we got to see my BIL and we went on nice walks. Rant: This week is going to be a busy work week, and I'm a little stressed about that. Also, I have seriously fallen off with my food tracking and working out, I'm working on getting back on track for this week. 

CS/Q: Nope

• DoubleUp8DoubleUp8 member
    edited August 2020
    @BuckeyeNut05 I hope you can get through work and your temps continue to get more normal.

@fameonmain2 Yay for CH! Maybe the TWW will seem shorter starting it on Day 6?

@asf0613 I hope it's no and error and the doctor got you covered! Having no test in the house should definitely help. It won't be sitting there calling to you  :D

@priyadoc Always nice to start the week with a clean house!

@Amphibious22I'm sorry you think AF is on the way. There is always a chance.  <3

@bbrahmbhatt Hope you can get working out and food back on track.

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 21/ ?

Timing: ?

Typical LP length: 12 days

Testing: probably not unless missed AF. 

R/R: Glad we are off the bench, but no super hopeful about this cycle as we were benched during the FW. Just found out last night that DH's grandfather has a heart condition that at almost 90 years old they feel they can't do the surgery to treat it. We can;t go visit due to COVID, and DH is really sad. I feel sad because his grandfather is a sweetheart. They are super close, and I know this is going to hit DH really hard.  :'(

CS/Q: I moved over to the TWW because I have no clue if I O'd this cycle and normally get AF around day 28 or 29. 

Edit to add chart:

~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• @BuckeyeNut05 hope your week isn’t too crazy! Gl with getting back in shape! I need to get on that too!

@fameonmain2 that’s awesome about the garden! It can be overwhelming though. We have a big family garden this year for us, in laws and great in laws and they keep bringing us so much okra! We barely even eat okra! 

@asf0613 that’s awesome that you don’t have to pay out of pocket. I haven’t done cd3, but I didn’t have to do any out of pocket for progesterone! Hopefully the trend continues! 

@priyadoc Hope your tech issues have been resolved. That’s always annoying! 

@Amphibious22 sorry you’re feeling sad today:/ 

@bbrahmbhatt hope you are able to get back on track soon! And that your week isn’t too bad!

@doubleup8 I’m sorry about Dhs grandpa. It’s so hard when our grandparents get older, because there is nothing we can do. I hope that he’s out of the hospital soon and they still have some time to spend together. Sending prayers for peace your way. 💕

Month/Cycle: 13/14/6 al 

CD/DPO: 21/1

Timing: good 

Typical LP length: 12-14 days 

Testing: haven’t decided yet. If temps stay high I might, if not, wfaf. 

R/R: There isn’t much going on with me! This weekend was super chill, I worked and we did some yard work and I edited photos basically all day yesterday. We should be moving to closing on our home this week, but I’m waiting for mil to find the title? To our current house. Her and dh bought our house before I lived here and we’ve just never moved the names over because they bought our house with cash then. A peeve of mine is waiting for other people, but I’m sure she’ll find it soon enough.. I absolutely love my mil, so no hard feelings there.  Is anyone else starting to crave fall? The weather in Arkansas is in the hundreds this week and I’m just dying for crisp weather and fall shenanigans. 

CS/Q: accidentally skipped my temp alarm this morning, so today’s temp could be higher than usual, but still keeping it. 

• @photographerwife I want my last weeks of summer, but I am looking forward to cool sleeping weather, fall beers, apple picking, all things pumpkin, etc.

I am really feeling this, especially because of all the bug bites on my feet from our camping trip.

~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• @asf0613 it’s so nice when a doctor bills insurance so that you save money :) I’ve found they’re not all like that. I hope your week gets easier. Busy can be good but there’s a line when it gets to be too busy! I’ve felt that way the paste fee days. 

@priyadoc you name it, we’ve got it. Today I worked on a massive peach and tomato yield. Peach cobbler and sauce for days... now to figure out what to do with all of the peppers... Anyways, yay for a productive Sunday! Love starting the week that way

@Amphibious22 Haha, if it were me, there definitely wouldn’t be any garden, I just can’t be bothered with it 😂 but hubby’s got a green thumb. I’m sorry you’re not feeling it this cycle. I totally get just wanting to get started on the new one!

@bbrahmbhatt right now just making tomato sauce. Might try to figure out a peaches and pepper recipe (separately, obviously, haha). Glad you had a relaxed weekend. Isn’t it always the way that relaxed also means lax with habits?!

@DoubleUp8 yes - hoping it goes by quicker! Glad you are off the bench. I’m sorry to hear about DH’s grandfather. Not being able to see him must make it that much harder :( 

@photographerwife Okra! I would have no idea what to do with that lol. How exciting that you are closing! All of the paperwork can be such a drag. And I get what you’re saying about waiting on others - there’s so much waiting on others when it comes to home sales. Hopefully she finds the title soon! PS I am NOT ready for fall yet :)