Trying to Get Pregnant

Healthy Habits w/o 7.20

What habits, goals, or resolutions are you focusing on this week?

How's everything going?

What has you motivated or struggling this week?

What's a "small win" you have from last week?

Re: Healthy Habits w/o 7.20

• What habits, goals, or resolutions are you focusing on this week? I have two. To walk at least 5 days this week and to drink 3 water bottles a day.

How's everything going?
    I've really been slacking, so I hope I can make these goals for the next couple weeks and then add strengthening exercises in.

What has you motivated or struggling this week? Hopefully I will have more energy if I exercise more.

What's a "small win" you have from last week? Cleaning most the house counts as exercise, right? 😉

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • keikilovekeikilove member
    edited July 2020
    @Kenneylynn3 Hey there! I remember you from the March ‘19 BMB. Unfortunately I had to leave & have been in TTGP ever since. But welcome back here, I hope your stay is short! Your goals for walking & drinking water sound very reasonable. You will definitely have more energy if you can keep up those two things! ETA: Cleaning the house definitely counts!!

What habits, goals, or resolutions are you focusing on this week? I’m determined to hit 10,000 steps per day. I really missed the mark the last couple of weeks: too much sitting at the computer for work. 

How's everything going? Great this week! I’ve already done about 12,000 steps each day. DH went walking with me 2 of the 3 days, so that’s been really nice. 

What has you motivated or struggling this week? I had to be in BCP recently for 2.5 weeks and instantly gained back 6 pounds I’d fought really hard to lose. So that sucked! Also, the BCP made me crave carbs & sugar, both of which are off-limits right now. So that was challenging but I’m back on track this week!🤞🏽

What's a "small win" you have from last week? None from last week, but wins everyday so far this week! Eating better & moving more has me feeling great this week. Just gotta stick to it! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @keikilove I remember you too! We (Mar '19) keep rooting for you. Good for you for getting back on track. It's always nice when your SO goes with you on walks. When DW goes with, they always seem shorter and quicker. If I'm going to stay on track, I better get out for my walk soon.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq