Baby Names

Isaac Louis or Evelyn Louise

BLuvsEBLuvsE member
edited July 2020 in Baby Names
I've been away from the Bump board due to crazy morning sickness and then having the whole family home 24/7 due to COVID-19. But I wanted to jump on here because I trust the Baby name board to tell the truth. 🙂

We are Team Green, due in October. Middle name has to be John, Jean, Louis, or Louise in memory of two family members who passed recently and had male/female versions of the same name. Different sides of the family - never met each other. So bizarre. 

Anyway, I think we're settled on Evelyn Louise for a girl or Isaac Louis for a boy. Thoughts? Any weird connotations or associations or unfortunate nicknames I'm not thinking of?

Last name two syllables and starts with M. Big brother is Victor Eston and big sister is Eliana Rhea. Both older siblings' middle names are family names.
11/27/12
First Child born

5/5/14 and 6/5/14
Twins born into Heaven 
BFP - 4/6/14, due date 12/8/14. First twin M/C at home - 5/5/14, Second twin D&C - 6/5/14

11/14
Chemical Pregnancy

9/5/15
Second after severe bleeding for 18 weeks due to subchorionic hematoma

Currently
Expecting Number 3 due 10/31/2020

Re: Isaac Louis or Evelyn Louise

• I can’t think of anything wrong with it.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • I LOVE Louise! It's so sweet and vintage is my jam. :) 

For a boy, I would prefer John in the middle spot as Isaac Louis sounds sort of choppy (especially if your last name is also 2 syllables. Isaac John would break up the beat a little. (IF that's important to you!) Our 1st is Isaac Harrison. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I second Isaac John
      Sounds much better. 
  • Like all those names