December 2020 Moms

I'm here for the SEX!!

Re: I'm here for the SEX!!

• Loading the player...
  • Aww yay. Congrats to you both. 
  • hham10hham10 member
    Ok ladies who have used Myriad...how long did your results take and did you get them online or your dr?? I’m going crazy because the estimated day is today and still nothing...still says processing. I called my dr and they said Myriad will give me my results. 
  • Oh weird! @hham10 I used Myriad. So blood work was taken Fri May 22, I got an e-mail the 23rd saying myriad received them and it would take 1 week for my results to be sent to my Dr. I called my Dr yesterday, June 2 and they called back with the results, but I assume they received them sometime on Mon. 
  • hham10hham10 member
    @shelmcclel thanks! Had you been following online? Was wondering If they had updated your info on there before sending to your dr 
  • We will know a week to two weeks from Friday! So excited!

• @the_road_to_oz I'll know too in about 2 weeks  😀
  • I’m so jealous of everyone who did the NIPT/mYriad because  I have 6-7 weeks to wait to find out before my anatomy scan!! 
  • @tryingktogku. We are also waiting for the anatomy scan although I think yours might be a little earlier than mine.  I scheduled it, but was scheduling so many appointments that I kinda lost track on which was which.  Patience is a virtue right?  Not so good at it though!
  • @hham10 online tracking for me wasn’t an option. Each state’s laws may require different things, or dr’s office may have a different process! 
  • @tryingktogku we are waiting too! We’ll find out in 6 weeks!
    TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• Finding out in 3 weeks and its kinda driving me crazy lol. I have a guess but I'd hate to be wrong now that I'm seriously imagining it. I cannot understand people that go team green! Like my mom!
  • @jelososhervy I’m team green! And I’m loving it haha. 
  • I’m team green too. I have no desire to find out at this point. I have 2 boys and 1 girl and I have no preference this time around! 
  • I’m having an elective 3D ultrasound on Saturday where we will find out. I can’t freaking wait.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • @jelososhervy what's your guess? What do you think your having? Lol 
  • @mindyb2019 my guess its a boy but it is crazy because my mom has 6 daughters and i have one and although i keep thinking its a boy, i also feel like its impossible 😂
    (Obviously we all know the men are responsible but regardless)
  • @hham10 so glad you got your results!! Congrats!! 💙💙
  • hham10hham10 member
    @shelmcclel thank you so much!
  • @sejica We do need a spreadsheet. Right now it’s 6 for girls and 5 for boys. 
  • @sejica @mindyb2019 I’ve seen some other boards have spreadsheets that have lots of ithet info on the spreadsheet too including due date,  if you have other children, etc so it’s easier for people to keep track and reference instead of trying to remember. 

Is anyone excel savvy? 
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: May 2008
    DD Born: March 2018
    DS Born: April 2019
    Due with #3 December 2020!
  • Well... I got my NIPT results back this afternoon and this is very hard for me to write out. The results unfortunately weren't very favorable for me..Everything else was low risk but it looks like my baby came back with high risk for T21. It was a 9/10 that it has it and a 1/10 chance that it didnt and that the test was wrong. I’m literally heartbroken 😭 and have been bawling my eyes out all day with my husband. He was really upset too.  
    I’m shocked and just have no words for how sad and empty I feel inside. Worst day of my life! My first baby I lost with a MC and now my second pregnancy my baby has T21. I can’t catch a break 😭😭😭 Any ladies out there go through the same thing? Am I able to message you and talk to you about it? My Dr. Said that my next step is to perhaps get more testing done (The Amnio) and know for sure that it does have T21. I know it has a small risk of miscarriage but at this point I think I want to have it done cause I need to know for sure. I know that it prob won’t change the outcome as I have a pretty high risk that it does have it so I don’t have high hopes. Me and my husband have discussed all the options of keeping the baby or terminating the pregnancy. 

Oh, I found out the gender today and it’s a BOY! To be honest I’m sooo numb inside to even think about the gender right now. 
  • @mindyb2019 I’m so sorry to hear that and I’m sending you so much care and hope.

It sounds like more testing is the right move, and from what I’ve read, the risk of MC is quite lower now from amniocentesis than it was years ago. Hopefully that gives you some answers.

I wish I could offer answers or help, but this will be such a personal discussion for you and your husband and your doctor. I’m thinking of you!!
  • sejicasejica member
    @mindyb2019 I'm sorry you got such tough heavy news. I don't have any advice, just love for you and your family as you navigate the decisions in the weeks to come.
    BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • @mindyb2019 I am so sorry about your news. I will be keeping you in my thoughts.
  • @mindyb2019 I’m so sorry to hear about these results. I would definitely go for the amnio because there is still that 10% chance that it was wrong. If you go with the amnio you’d then have all the facts before making any decisions. I’ll be keeping you in my thoughts <3
    TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.