Trying to Get Pregnant

Faint positive?

rose208rose208 member
edited May 2020 in Trying to Get Pregnant
I’ve taken a bunch of pregnancy test on all my clear blue I get very faint positives it’s hard to get pictures kinda faint but DH says he sees it too I took a first response test and it was negative. I’m early my period is due In 2 days but I’ve been feeling nauseous so I took some test. Do you ladies think I’m too early and that’s why the first response was negative and all these are faint? Or am I just hoping to be pregnant so bad that these are not positive 

**Image Removed by Admin**

Re: Faint positive?

• asf0613asf0613 member
    @rose208 you are posting this on the wrong board.  
    Please review the board guidelines in the pinned threads at the top of the board. 
    ---

Am I pregnant?

First thing: it is against the forum rules to ask if you are pregnant (straight forward or in a round about way) and to post pictures of HPTs asking about lines. A line is a line=pregnant. The only place you can post your HPT is What Does A Positive Test Look Like in First Tri. If you are looking for a success story, the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd Trimester; Pregnant After Infertility or Pregnant After Loss boards are best suited for your question. We can not tell you if you are pregnant, so please don't ask. Take a test, if it's negative, lurk some more and get to know the community. If it's positive, congratulations, please move on to your BMB or First Tri and participate there.

The number one rule of this board is to lurk. Lurk and lurk some more. Please refrain from creating a new thread to ask any questions that have been asked recently. If you have a question regarding your cycle or chart, please ask in the Waiting To Ovulate (WTO) or Two Week Wait (TWW) threads.

sunday brunch anyone?

Brunch GIF

crepes GIF

• Loading the player...
  • This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"