FFFC 5.22 — The Bump
Trying to Get Pregnant

FFFC 5.22

Let’s hear those Flame-free Friday confessions! 
*Not actually guaranteed to be flame-free.

Re: FFFC 5.22

• keikilovekeikilove member
    Two confessions:
    #1: FRERS suck. 
    #2: Ok, this was inspired by the recent & ongoing ridicule of all those idiot Peggy drive-bys who take their FRERs apart. Confession: I did that recently. Several times. 

But, in my defense!!! FRERs have always sucked for me. *TW: HPT talk 
    *TW: They never gave me an accurate + until at least 1 day after missed period.* So when I tested early recently & thought I saw a faint line on that horribly designed plastic (wtf?!) window, but couldn’t be sure, I took it apart to see if it was a reflection off the plastic. It was not a reflection, but it was a false positive. Several times on several tests. Bloodwork proved 0 HCG. FRERS are a scam but genius marketing, IMHO😑 
    mvt2003manillabar
  • @keikilove did they ever fix the defect that was causing all the false positives? I know that was going around a little bit last year.

I had a FFFC last night and now I don't remember what it is. Will come back if I remember!

Me: 31 DH:32 | Together since 2007 | Married 7/2/16

TTC #1 since 7/2017
    Dx: unexplained, low morph

IUI #1-3 | all BFN

IVF #1 | 6/11/19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys

FET #1 | 9/10/19 | BFN
    "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"

Loss, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet

FET #2 | Cancelled due to pandemic

TTGP May Siggy Challenge - It's Gonna Be N*SYNC

Its Gonna Be May GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
    keikilove
  • Loading the player...
  • @inthewoods23 I can tell you that they did *not* fix the terrible indents/false positives, I learned this a couple months ago and it was the worst   :(  

*TTGP May Siggy Challenge - NSYNC*

• I have another silly confession. When I first started using TB and I went through the notification settings, I was expecting to get all these notifications on my phone like when someone tags me.

Nope... Took a really long time later when I was on my laptop on the website to realize that the notifications I was expecting only show when you're in the boards. It's not for push notifications with the app. Boo

Me: 31 DH:32 | Together since 2007 | Married 7/2/16

TTC #1 since 7/2017
    Dx: unexplained, low morph

IUI #1-3 | all BFN

IVF #1 | 6/11/19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys

FET #1 | 9/10/19 | BFN
    "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"

Loss, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet

FET #2 | Cancelled due to pandemic

TTGP May Siggy Challenge - It's Gonna Be N*SYNC

Its Gonna Be May GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
    bluetickgalkeikilove