WTO Wednesday 5/20 — The Bump
Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Wednesday 5/20

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

me: 34 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
DX: MFI
IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
FET #1 Natural Cycle Rescheduled for June 2020!!!! 

May Signature Challenge - It's Gonna Be N*SYNC

Re: WTO Wednesday 5/20

• Month/Cycle: 5/6

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: Waiting for initial consult with fertility clinic, all the usual things unless they say otherwise.

R/R: So on top of yesterday's crap blood test news, our downstairs HVAC unit decided to crap out last night, so it was 77 in our room all night  :(  Hoping someone can get out here today to look at it, I am letting DH handle because I just do not have the mental capacity to deal with anything else. This three day weekend is going to be very much needed! 

CS/Q: Nah 

*TTGP May Siggy Challenge - NSYNC*

keikilove
  • @legallykate ugh when it rains it pours. Sorry you're dealing with all of that. I hope it's a quick fix!

Month/Cycle: 11/6

CD: 57/BCP day 9

WAYDTGKU: benched for 3 months

R/R: another beautiful day today! Planning to get out for a walk later this morning and then spend the afternoon in the yard soaking up the sunshine.

CS/Q:  
    keikilove
  • Loading the player...
  • keikilovekeikilove member
    @legallykate Ugh, sorry for the double whammy! Smart to let YH handle it. 

@gingermama29 You have a perfect day planned, enjoy!

Month/Cycle: 24

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: It Starts With The Egg advanced/repeat loss plan

R/R: Rant: DH had an epic meltdown yesterday so no sex last night. Rave: I wanted to switch to EOD anyway so I really didn’t care.🤷‍♀️

CS/Q: Weird delayed O, nothing to see yet. 

• krash_krash_ member
    @legallykate ugh I'm sure that didn't lend itself to a restful night's sleep! Our AC wasn't working either and we had a guy come look at it last weekend and the capacitor (? maybe) was out and it was about $300 and an hour to fix it. More than I thought it was going to be but less than having to buy a whole new unit. FX your fix is cheap and easy!
    @gingermama29 that does sound like the perfect day! It will be warm here today but not sunny unfortunately. 
    @keikilove I wish we would have switched to EOD when O was starting to look delayed  :|

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 18 

WAYDTGKU: lots of HIO, temping, OPK's, PNV's, drinking lots of water!

R/R: rave - it's O day!!! My peak OPK was yesterday afternoon and then this morning it was still positive but not as much so. The two lines were closer to even. I am down to two OPK's so I ordered more on Monday and they will be here tomorrow, just in time to not need them hopefully! Hoping to see my temps rise tomorrow. 

CS/Q: 

TTGP May Signature Challenge

Me & MH: 31
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures bilateral grade 2 ventricular hemorrhage)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
  • @legallykate I didn't get a chance to respond to you in yesterday's thread but I'm so sorry you had to deal with that phone convo and I really hope you get some clarity soon. Good call on making H handle the HVAC stuff, just do what you gotta do to keep your head above water until the weekend!

@gingermama29 still jealous of your weather, it has been rainy and chilly here all week. I'm in desperate need of some Vitamin D at this point!

@keikilove H and I had a tiff at the tail end of my fertile window last cycle and I swear nothing is more infuriating to me! It's such a pointless disruption, I hope he feels bad and makes it up to you ASAP.

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: temping, OPKs, tracking CM, PNVs

R/R: My new sweats are here and super comfy! But comfy sweats + rainy weather = I don't feel like doing anything today, haha.

CS/Q: Nope.

keikilove