Healthy Habits Check-In w/o 5/18 — The Bump
Trying to Get Pregnant

Healthy Habits Check-In w/o 5/18

**I hope no one minds that I got rid of the asking questions question because I don't think we really use it**

What habits, goals, or resolutions do you have for yourself this year? Or which goal(s) are you focusing on this week?

How's everything going?

What has you motivated or struggling this week?

What's a "small win" you have from last week?

Me: 31 DH:32 | Together since 2007 | Married 7/2/16

TTC #1 since 7/2017
Dx: unexplained, low morph

IUI #1-3 | all BFN

IVF #1 | 6/11/19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys

FET #1 | 9/10/19 | BFN
"I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"

Loss, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet

FET #2 | Cancelled due to pandemic

TTGP May Siggy Challenge - It's Gonna Be N*SYNC

Its Gonna Be May GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
keikilove

Re: Healthy Habits Check-In w/o 5/18

• What habits, goals, or resolutions do you have for yourself this year? Or which goal(s) are you focusing on this week? GF and DF diet, yoga 2-3 times a week but I'm going to try doing it every day this week!, calming TF down for a longer span than 2 weeks.

How's everything going? Alright. Barely got my yoga in yesterday. Bedtime yoga with Adrienne of course  :D I need to start getting into tougher yoga flows/routines. A lot of what I've been doing is more stretches than engaging core muscles. I struggle with some things that engage the back muscles though. I have scoliosis and I think that sometimes affects my ability to breath in certain positions. Or maybe my abs are just weak as hell so I'm using back muscles in stead of ab muscles.

What has you motivated or struggling this week? Definitely feeling the quarantine fatigue. My mental health hasn't been super great so that's wearing me down a bit.

What's a "small win" you have from last week? I think I actually fit in 2 days of yoga last week! Hoping I can keep it up. I also made a GF lemon cake mix that my mom bought me for my birthday (I posted it in the crafting/cooking/baking thread) and it's really good so I'm happy to find some kind of baked good that tastes good that I can eat.

Me: 31 DH:32 | Together since 2007 | Married 7/2/16

TTC #1 since 7/2017
    Dx: unexplained, low morph

IUI #1-3 | all BFN

IVF #1 | 6/11/19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys

FET #1 | 9/10/19 | BFN
    "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"

Loss, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet

FET #2 | Cancelled due to pandemic

TTGP May Siggy Challenge - It's Gonna Be N*SYNC

Its Gonna Be May GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
    keikilove