WTO Weekend 5/16-5/17 — The Bump
Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Weekend 5/16-5/17

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 
CD: 
WAYDTGKU: 
R/R: 
CS/Q: 
GTKY: What is one thing that you've been putting off doing during any extra time at home these past two months?:

TTGP MAY SIGGY CHALLENGE: IT'S GONNA BE N*SYNC (or in my case, just JT)
dick in a box surprise GIF by Saturday Night Live
Me: 29 | DH: 40 
Married: June 2014 

TW*

TTC #1 Since: August 2019

BFP: November 1, 2019 | EDD: July 11, 2020
MMC: December 26, 2019

Re: WTO Weekend 5/16-5/17

• keikilovekeikilove member
    Happy weekend, everyone! Hope you’re busy doing wonderful things.😊

Month/Cycle: 24

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: FF, BBT, OPKs, checking CM & CP, PNV w/Folate, extra extra Vit D3, Fish Oil/DHA, N-A-C, Calcium, Vitex, Ubiquinol, DHEA, Baby Aspirin, Ovasitol, daily moderate exercise for uterine blood flow, Progesterone injections after ovulation.

R/R: Rave: It’s my birthday! I woke up in a better mood than expected, thanks to a bunch of HBD texts from my friends far & wide. So that was a really nice way to start this day. No rant today

CS/Q: Nothing to see yet. 

GTKY: What is one thing that you've been putting off doing during any extra time at home these past two months?: Such a good question! I have plans (haha) but haven’t gotten around to emptying my closet of all the clothes I don’t wear (which is most of my closet!).
    jennifer_louiselegallykatekpearse99
  • @keikilove Happy Birthday!!!

Month/Cycle: 5/6

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, temping, monitoring CM, Ava, PNVs plus C and B6, HIO during FW, preseed, seeing what my doc recommends from my CD3 blood work

R/R: I slept in until 9:30 today (10 hours of sleep!) and it was glorious. We did a Whole Foods pickup and grabbed some Tex Mex for lunch and now I am doing a few hours of work. I am starting a Diet Bet on Monday because I need to curb this quarantine weight gain so I'm enjoying two more days of bad food, lol. 

CS/Q: Nothing exciting yet. Didn't temp today with my big sleep-in. 

GTKY: What is one thing that you've been putting off doing during any extra time at home these past two months? Eating healthy. I'm having one last weekend of food and booze debauchery and then getting serious about losing the 5ish pounds I've gained in quarantine and the extra 10 I needed to lose even before. I figure I still have at least 2-3 months at home so if I can't be KU when I go back to work like I'd hoped at least I can be skinny!
    *TTGP May Siggy Challenge - NSYNC*

keikilove
  • Loading the player...
  • asf0613asf0613 member
    lurking
    @keikilove happy birthday!  hope you had a great day!

TTGP MAY SIGGY CHALLENGE: IT'S GONNA BE N*SYNC (or in my case, just JT)
    dick in a box surprise GIF by Saturday Night Live
    Me: 29 | DH: 40 
    Married: June 2014 

TW*

TTC #1 Since: August 2019

BFP: November 1, 2019 | EDD: July 11, 2020
    MMC: December 26, 2019

keikilove
  • @keikilove happy birthday!!

Me: 31 DH:32 | Together since 2007 | Married 7/2/16

TTC #1 since 7/2017
    Dx: unexplained, low morph

IUI #1-3 | all BFN

IVF #1 | 6/11/19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys

FET #1 | 9/10/19 | BFN
    "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"

Loss, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet

FET #2 | Cancelled due to pandemic

TTGP May Siggy Challenge - It's Gonna Be N*SYNC

Its Gonna Be May GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
    keikilove
  • bows22bows22 member
    @keikilove happy birthday!!
    keikilove
    @[email protected] @asf0613 @bows22 Thank you all for the birthday wishes! I was dreading it all week, but it turned out to be a great day! Our beach restrictions were eased as of today: we are now allowed to sit on the beach (instead of go for exercise only & keep moving the whole time), so that’s what we did. The beach was almost empty, the ocean was gorgeous, and it felt great to lie down and relax in the sun!

@legallykate I completely support your decision to feast this weekend before the “Diet starts Monday!”😄 I laughed out loud when you said “at least I can be skinny!” That’s right, claim the wins where you can!

inthewoods23
  • bows22bows22 member
    @keikilove that sounds heavenly!! I’m glad you had a great day!
    kpearse99keikilove
  • kpearse99kpearse99 member
    @keikilove happy birthday my dear friend!!!! I am so happy you had a beautiful and relaxing day... it’s exactly what you needed!! ♥️💜
    May Signature Challenge - It's Gonna Be N*SYNC

TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 35 | DH: 38
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

keikilove
    @kpearse99 Thank you, friend!💛 Yes, it was exactly what I needed to lift the funky mood that’s been hanging over me for awhile. 
    kpearse99
  • *lurking from TWW*
    @keikilove I know I’m a little late, but wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday!! 🎉 I’m glad you had a good day and you were able to hang out on the beach, that sounds wonderful! 
    keikilove
    @bluetickgal Thank you so much!😊