January 2021 Moms

Freebies, Steals & Deals

Post here any awesome things you come across :) 

April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

Re: Freebies, Steals & Deals

• It is still early but wanted to share a few things I came across. Now this isn’t a deal but if you like subscription boxes I found a cute pregnancy one called bump boxes you can choose how often you want to receive one as well. 

A freebie is on Amazon. Once you set up you baby registry and 35 dollars worth of product is purchased off of it you get a free gift pack sent to you. The items added don’t have to be baby related either so if you have things you were going to already purchase stick it on there and get your box for free. 

• charmedlifex3charmedlifex3 member
    edited May 2020
    Also - those “free” breast pads you pay like $15 in shipping for like ten pairs- they are seriously the best. Thin, soft and absorbant. I liked them way better than the disposable. 
    Breastpads.com code 1frugalbaby- I think it’s up to ten sets? I had enough with just that for my whole nursing. And you might want to order them early- I started leaking late pregnancy 🙄

• Loading the player...
  • @the_road_to_oz oo I will have to check them out I have used bamboobies they have similar deals so comfy! 

• This just came to my email. Medela is sending out free baby product samples 

https://www.medela.us/breastfeeding/the-moms-room

• Free bottle showed up with my motherhood maternity order

• Pinkblush has 50% clearance 30%off site wide with code Twiceasnice

• For those with social media Domus is doing a big baby item giveaway including amazon gift cards it ends I think in 10 days I saw so definitely worth the entry. 

• Jiffy shirts has crazy deals. I just bought a coat one size up for post partum (a packable puffer) for like $4. Shirts in basic polo men and women for $2