1st Trimester
Options

I dont feel pregnant at 5 weeks 4 days

Hi Moms,  I dont seem to have pregnancy symptoms yet snd it bothers me. HCG levels are where it should be when i took a test few days ago. Any moms with me?

Re: I dont feel pregnant at 5 weeks 4 days

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    lelkcotlelkcot member
    Every pregnancy is different and a lack of what people think of as traditional first tri symptoms has no bearing on the health of your pregnancy. With my oldest I had almost zero symptoms, and he's a healthy handful of a 5 year-old now. So hang in there and try not to worry, there are plenty of symptoms coming! 
  • Options
    meggymemeggyme member
    A missed period is a pregnancy symptom.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    @momofababygirl Focus on your hcg levels and don't worry about other 'symptoms.' 
    #BitterHagPartyOf1

Melody Pond GIF
  • Options
    I'm not pregnant now (TWW) but with my first I had no symptoms (other than MP) too and everything went well! I know it is difficult to start bonding when you don't really feel pregnant. If the no symptoms keeps up, then you'll be able to really bond with baby when you start feeling kicks! :) I know how you're feeling though for sure!
  • Options
    cnc2020cnc2020 member
    I am in the same boat at 6w4d. No symptoms at all so not sure what to say :)
  • Options
    @cnc2020. You have a missed period, right? You have a symptom!
  • Options
    cnc2020cnc2020 member
    @cnc2020. You have a missed period, right? You have a symptom!
    :) Agreed. It's not about missed period but about other ones as well coz test has already been positive. Not to sound discouraging, but sometimes no symptoms could also mean impending miscarriage (which may or may happen w/o bleeding as well), which cannot be detected until ultrasounds are done. Unfortunately, my appt is at around 10W, so not holding on to myself.