Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue:

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: 

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY:  Are you planning on taking a baby-moon? If so, where are you going or where do you want to go?

Re: Week 4+ (11/22 - 11/30) Check-in w/o 4/27

• Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 11/23 (10w0d)

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Team finding out!

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: A kumquat or a tootsie-pop! 

Upcoming Appointments: Wednesday!! I am so excited to finally see this baby and get reassurance that he or she is developing well. 

How are you feeling?: Better! Nausea really seems to be subsiding. Sense of smell is still crazy and I still fall asleep every day around 5pm.

Rants/Raves:
    Rave- I found a really cool stroller that will allow me to click in the infant car seat and also has a spot for DD to sit/stand if she’s tired of walking. She’s 5 and really getting too old for strollers anyways, but I felt like we needed something for times when we are walking a lot, like Disney. Rant - I showed DD the stroller because I was excited and thought she would love it but instead she threw a fit because the baby side of it had a tray for snacks and the big kid side did not. 🤦🏽‍♀️ Moms of 2+, Im open to advice on how to deal with these kinds of tantrums! I’ve been including DD every step of the way as an attempt
    to keep her excited about baby, so the tantrum last night caught me by surprise. 

Questions: see above 

GTKY:  Are you planning on taking a baby-moon? If so, where are you going or where do you want to go?
    I want to do a small one this time! We didn’t do one last time. I’m hoping we can leave DD with grandparents and just take a weekend getaway somewhere within driving distance. Still thinking of where and haven’t consulted DH yet. Of course this will all be dependent on us keeping our jobs through this covid stuff. Don’t think we could afford to do the baby moon if one of us loses our job. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ecolton01 love the names! Glad the meds are helping with the nausea! 
  • Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: November 30, 9 weeks

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Team finding out!

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: a cherry 🍒

Upcoming Appointments: had my first one today, so next one is May 26

How are you feeling?: Nausea seems to be the driving symptom this time around. I have not thrown up yet *fingers crossed*, but this constant nausea is just as annoying. With my last pregnancy I couldnt keep anything down, it was bad. Also, TIRED. Just rotated back at work, so I cant get my daily nap in now(I've been off 2 weeks) 😅 I've had an awful headache today and I'm sure it's because I've not gotten my nap lol

Rants/Raves: Was kinda bummed today that I wasnt able to record the ultrasound today. The ultrasound pictures weren't the greatest so I felt guilty that I saw our little bean but my husband couldnt. Also grumpy leaving the doctors because my doctor didnt seem confident of VBAC as an option :(  Maybe I'm just grumpy today 😅
    Rave: I've been doing good on no caffeine! I dont drink coffee but diet soda is my weakness. I've had maybe 3 cups of soda in the past 2 weeks! 

Questions: with my last pregnancy I was induced at 37 weeks due to high blood pressure/preeclampsia. I labored over 24 hours but never dilated past 3cm. Ultimately had to have an emergency c section. Wondering what, if anything, I can do to better my chances of dilating? 

GTKY:  Are you planning on taking a baby-moon? If so, where are you going or where do you want to go? Haven't planned on it. We had a big road trip planned to go to Yellowstone, but DS was coming along. Maybe we will sneak something in for just the 2 of us.
  • Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 9+6 November 24

FTM/STM/STM+: Baby #2

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Green 

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: A Strawberry 

Upcoming Appointments: May 14

How are you feeling?: Pretty good other than tired and bloated. Night nausea seend to be going away.

Rants/Raves: I made a registry on Amazon so I could keep track of what we need to buy. I added things for DS as well. I bought some stuff last week and got the baby box yesterday! 

Questions: 

Most likely not. We didn't last time either. 
  • Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 10 weeks 2 days

FTM/STM/STM+: Baby #3

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Undecided, we were team green with our first two (both boys), but I kinda think it would be fun to find out early!

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: Prune (yuck!)

Upcoming Appointments: One this morning, next one isn't until the end of May

How are you feeling?: Compared to last week amazing! But right now I'm so tired I could fall asleep at my desk!

Rants/Raves: After my appointment this morning I stopped a Dunkin for my (2nd) breakfast and the police officer that was in front of me in the drive-thru paid for my food! This has never happened to me before and I was so caught off guard I didn't think to pay it forward for the next person until I was already driving away! I'll have to make it up sometime soon!

Questions: 

GTKY:  Are you planning on taking a baby-moon? If so, where are you going or where do you want to go? Not exactly a baby-moon, but we had been planning a trip to Gatlinburg (it was supposed to happen mid-April) for our anniversary. I'm hoping maybe we'll be able to re-schedule for later this summer but who knows with all the craziness that is happening!

@ecolton01 +1 on the uterus getting high early! Unfortunately, I already have a lovely mom pouch so with everything expanding it's getting pushed out more and more and I feel so huge! :#

@krystrist2014 I don't know if this will help but when I was pregnant with DS 2 we made sure to emphasize how great of a big brother DS 1 would be because he was such a good helper at home (this is mostly in reference to an episode of Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood when Daniel's family has a baby). DS 1 was only 2 at the time so that's a huge difference than a 5 year old, but this time we've been focusing on how he's such a good big brother to DS 2 and he'll have to help teach DS 2 to be a big brother and all the fun things he can teach the baby. Hopefully things will get better!

• Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: November 25/ 10 weeks today!

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: We’ll find out at 20 weeks!

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: Strawberry 🍓 

Upcoming Appointments: I just had my first one today! We heard baby’s heart beat for the first time (170 bpm) and all my labs came back normal. Feeling so relieved! Next one is on June 2 and it’s over the phone due to COVID. 

How are you feeling?: Tired, happy, grateful

Rants/Raves: Our first ultrasound won’t be until 20 weeks because of COVID. I’m so sad we have to wait that long to see our baby 😔

Questions: Any books/podcasts recommendations for FTM? 

GTKY:  Are you planning on taking a baby-moon? If so, where are you going or where do you want to go?: No plans for a baby-moon at the moment. 
  • Options
    So apparently I’m the only one who thinks things will be back to normal enough for mini vacations between June and October! 🤣 

@kerriec93 I would totally be annoyed about the VBAC thing too if I were you. VBAC is my plan as well so I made sure to seek out a super pro-VBAC practice. She did tell me she would just need to check my medical records from the Caesarian just to make sure everything was closed up normally with no complications last time. 

@windywoman I started my amazon registry too! I was wondering what I had to do to get the box! So just, start buying things?! Lol. I did a babylist registry with my DD and I was totally disappointed when I saw other moms on TB saying they got free stuff and completion discounts by doing theirs on Amazon or even at Target I think! So I am not making that mistake again this go round! 

@acdc1109 that has totally happened to me before where someone paid and I was so shocked I just thanked the Sbux employee and didn’t even think about paying it forward. Lol. FX for you that you’re able to reschedule that trip for late summer! I have faith! And thank you, I totally forgot about Daniel Tiger as a possible tool. Love that show and so does DD and if I recall there are episodes leading up to his little sisters birth. I need to look into that! 

Gonna check out that podcast too @surlyjaneausten! Thank you for recommending! 
  • Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: Nov 28, 9 weeks 4 days

FTM/STM/STM+: this will be #3

Team Green/Pink/Blue: team green with first 2, undecided for this one

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: cherry

Upcoming Appointments: 2.5 weeks

How are you feeling?: horrible ms! Nauseous all day and vomiting multiple times daily. IV fluids once so far but needing again soon. Also feeling weak and tired

Rants/Raves: 
    Rant: MS- so ready to feel human again!
    Rave: only working 2 days per week so can sleep in and nap most days. Lost 20 pounds (although this isn’t the best way or time to do it). 

GTKY:  Are you planning on taking a baby-moon? If so, where are you going or where do you want to go? We had a trip to FL planned in April that got cancelled so hoping to use the flight vouchers before baby comes to get away
  • Options
    @surlyjaneausten I broke out some maternity pants a couple of weeks ago! I was just so uncomfortable and bloated that I gave up. For now it's just pants, I don't anticipate needing shirts until hopefully 16-17 weeks but we'll see how that goes! 😆

@krystrist2014 Daniel Tiger is the bomb! We used it so much before DS2 because they have at least 2 episodes before the baby and a bunch after baby that deal with things like sibling jealousy and playtime with baby.
  • Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 9w4d Nov. 29

FTM/STM/STM+: 3rd time mom

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Team Green all the way

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: a date

Upcoming Appointments: Monday is my first OB appointment, yay! Had the nurse appt over the phone on Tues.

How are you feeling?: Good! Not as tired as i was in the first few weeks and occasional bouts of sour stomach but nothing crazy

Rants/Raves: rant, our governor just basically shut down summer (no parades, festivals, concerts, gatherings of any size, etc.) so blahhh. 

Questions: none

GTKY:  Are you planning on taking a baby-moon? If so, where are you going or where do you want to go? nope, never did with the first two either lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: Due 11/23

FTM/STM/STM+: baby #3

Team Green/Pink/Blue: finding out any day now

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: strawberry?

Upcoming Appointments: Next appointment on 5/8 for an ultrasound 

How are you feeling?: much better but still a little nauseated when I don't eat enough. I also feel very "touched out" by my two girls. Not sure if it's more quarantine related or pregnancy related.

Rants/Raves: We told our families after my appointment last Friday - I got to see the little gummy bear and everything was looking good. Our girls are over the moon. I'll wait til the next ultrasound and then have to tell work (which I'm kind of dreading). Things have been in so much of an upheaval because of COVID, I don't think my principal will be thrilled with me being out in November...

Questions: 

Nope. We never did - and I don't think things around here will be open enough to do anything anyways. All daycares are still closed til the end of June and I'm guessing that will be extended. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @surlyjaneausten I LOVE The Birth Hour!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    krystrist2014    All you have to buy $10 worth of eligible products from your registry. I honestly think you can add just about anything to it and it will work. I got a swaddle blanket, a neutral Carters onesie, a MAM bottle and pacifier, and a bunch of samples. 

surlyjaneausten I have been wearing maternity clothes on and off for a week or so. My regular pants are just getting uncomfortable. I need to order more leggings though because the ones I have from last pregnancy are worn. 
  • Options
    Update: I found the one pair of maternity shorts I own and wore them today. So much better than my normal ones digging into my abdomen! Also ordered more.